LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) -- Former Nebraska quarterback Tommie Frazier is heading to Baylor as a graduate assistant.
It's the second time Kevin Steele, recently hired as Baylor's coach, has landed Frazier. As a Nebraska assistant from 1989-94, Steele recruited Frazier to Lincoln."It happened real fast, but I'm happy," Frazier said.
Frazier, who will work with quarterbacks, said he wants to earn a master's degree in communications and the job will pay for his schooling as well as room and board.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 66
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18