LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) -- Former Nebraska quarterback Tommie Frazier is heading to Baylor as a graduate assistant.
It's the second time Kevin Steele, recently hired as Baylor's coach, has landed Frazier. As a Nebraska assistant from 1989-94, Steele recruited Frazier to Lincoln."It happened real fast, but I'm happy," Frazier said.
Frazier, who will work with quarterbacks, said he wants to earn a master's degree in communications and the job will pay for his schooling as well as room and board.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12