LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) -- Former Nebraska quarterback Tommie Frazier is heading to Baylor as a graduate assistant.
It's the second time Kevin Steele, recently hired as Baylor's coach, has landed Frazier. As a Nebraska assistant from 1989-94, Steele recruited Frazier to Lincoln."It happened real fast, but I'm happy," Frazier said.
Frazier, who will work with quarterbacks, said he wants to earn a master's degree in communications and the job will pay for his schooling as well as room and board.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29