On Paris Hilton: "She's the nonstory that keeps on being a nonstory."
On Anna Nicole Smith:"She will be the subject of dissertations for years to come. She helped us to define celebrity."
On Katie Couric's debut:The first broadcast will be "some of the most scrutinized frame-by-frame video images since the Zapruder film."
On retro home fashion:"In many ways, interior design styles are like wine. You can't push the vintage. If they ferment long enough, they ferment into something classy and timeless."
On the Super Bowl: It's "the most successful created national holiday since Abraham Lincoln established Thanksgiving."
On the word "cool":"Cool is certainly a charter member for the slang hall of fame. Cool just sits back and keeps getting used generation after generation and lets the whole history of the language roll off its back."
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Living — or dying — with...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2