On Paris Hilton: "She's the nonstory that keeps on being a nonstory."
On Katie Couric's debut:The first broadcast will be "some of the most scrutinized frame-by-frame video images since the Zapruder film."
On retro home fashion:"In many ways, interior design styles are like wine. You can't push the vintage. If they ferment long enough, they ferment into something classy and timeless."
On the Super Bowl: It's "the most successful created national holiday since Abraham Lincoln established Thanksgiving."
On the word "cool":"Cool is certainly a charter member for the slang hall of fame. Cool just sits back and keeps getting used generation after generation and lets the whole history of the language roll off its back."
- The Clean Cut: Dude Perfect takes on 11 world...
- The Clean Cut: 10-year-old girl performs on...
- Status update: Look at my kid
- The best of summer books for the whole family
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming makes...
- Movie review: Beckinsale showcases classic...
- Cedar Hills’ Family Festival kicks off...
- Motherhood Matters: One way moms, children...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce... 9
- How lab-grown burgers change the... 5
- Study: It is harmless to let babies cry... 4
- Why discussions about sex should begin... 3
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex... 2
- Movie review: Overstuffed 'X-Men:... 2
- 'All bodies matter': How body-shaming... 1
- Dating is a lot of hard work — it... 1