On Paris Hilton: "She's the nonstory that keeps on being a nonstory."
On Katie Couric's debut:The first broadcast will be "some of the most scrutinized frame-by-frame video images since the Zapruder film."
On retro home fashion:"In many ways, interior design styles are like wine. You can't push the vintage. If they ferment long enough, they ferment into something classy and timeless."
On the Super Bowl: It's "the most successful created national holiday since Abraham Lincoln established Thanksgiving."
On the word "cool":"Cool is certainly a charter member for the slang hall of fame. Cool just sits back and keeps getting used generation after generation and lets the whole history of the language roll off its back."
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0