A businessman convicted of second-degree murder in the drowning of the ex-wife of Jackson 5 member Tito Jackson has been sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
Donald Bohana, 61, said at trial that Delores "DeeDee" Jackson died in a swimming pool accident, but prosecutors said she had been beaten and choked. He was sentenced Monday.Bohana and Jackson, 39, had been dating about three months when she drowned in August 1994 at his home.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15