Parley Robert Pratt, 42, of Salt Lake City, Utah, died November 5, 1998 from causes incident to a weather related automobile accident on Interstate 80 near Wells, Nevada.
A native of East Ely, Nevada, he was born September 22, 1956 to Robert N. and Natalie Neff Pratt. Mr. Pratt had lived in Weston, Massachusetts and Old Tappan, New Jersey prior to his returning to Salt Lake City to attend the University of Utah. In 1958 he married Laurie Knopp, later divorced.Prior to his death Mr. Pratt was a consultant to a Salt Lake City law firm. He was a member of the LDS Church. He was an avid outdoors enthusiast, and practiced the motto of "being prepared". He was a gifted musician and artist.
Surviving are his daughter, Amanda; his parents, Bob and Carolyn Pratt; sisters, Robyn P. Beck, Jody Treu, Jenifer Fisher, Julie Fisher, and Jami Fisher; brothers, David Pratt, William Pratt, Jason Fisher, and Jeffrey Fisher; numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his mother, Natalie Neff Pratt.
A memorial service is scheduled for Saturday, November 14, 1998, 12 noon, Larkin Mortuary Chapel, 260 E. South Temple. Interment: Spanish Fork City Cemetery at 3:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests a memorial gift be given to the Deseret Foundation-Cancer Institute, 325 8th Ave., SLC, UT., 84103; the Primary Childrens Medical Foundation, 100 N. Medical Dr., SLC, 84113; or a charity of your choice.
T 11/12 N 11/13
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14