Game 1: Spurs 108, Jazz 100
Game 2: Spurs 105, Jazz 96
Game 3: Jazz 109, Spurs 83
Game 4: Spurs 91, Jazz 79
San Antonio leads series 3-1
Game 5: Wednesday, at San Antonio, 7 p.m.
Game 6: Friday, at Utah, 7 p.m.*
Game 7: Sunday, at San Antonio, 6:30 p.m.**if necessary
Deron well enough to play well
Popovich pulls even with Sloan
Is Eva bigger than Madonna?It was back in 1994 when Delta Center fans were star gazing as Dennis Rodman was in town with the Spurs for the NBA Playoffs. He brought along his companion at the time, as it was none other than Madonna. Now, it is Tony Parker bringing his fiance, TV star Eva Longoria, to EnergySolutions Arena for the Utah crowd to torment.
Jazz bench pulls disappearing actThe Jazz bench production has been a key factor in each game of the series. It contributed only 31 points combined in Games 1 and 2, and the Jazz lost both. The team came back to win Game 3 while getting 38 points from the bench, so when the guys coming off the pine for the Jazz chipped in only nine points in Game 4 Gordan Giricek led the way with only four points a Spurs victory was nearly assured.
No second chance for the Jazz
The Jazz were near the top of the NBA during the regular season in second-chance points and offensive rebounds, but the Spurs beat them at their own game. San Antonio had 12 second-chance points compared the Utah's three, and the Spurs grabbed 12 offensive rebounds to only eight for the Jazz.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- Ex-MLB hurler winds up for Vermont governor...
- Site, funding unresolved in Las Vegas NFL...
- Sister Act: Serena, Venus Williams both win...
- AP Source: David Fizdale accepts offer as...
- Art Briles built Baylor brash, bold, leaves...
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James named first-team...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 53
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 42
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 36
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 35
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to... 16