Some perspective on just how critical it is for the Jazz to win tonight if they are to have much hope in the remainder of their first NBA postseason since 2003:
Only two teams in NBA history have ever rallied from down 0-2 to win a best-of-seven conference finals series Baltimore against New York in 1971, and Chicago against New York in 1993.
Only one of those teams, Chicago, went on to the win the NBA title that year.
No team in league history has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 68
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 35
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28