Some perspective on just how critical it is for the Jazz to win tonight if they are to have much hope in the remainder of their first NBA postseason since 2003:
Only two teams in NBA history have ever rallied from down 0-2 to win a best-of-seven conference finals series Baltimore against New York in 1971, and Chicago against New York in 1993.
Only one of those teams, Chicago, went on to the win the NBA title that year.
No team in league history has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 26