Some perspective on just how critical it is for the Jazz to win tonight if they are to have much hope in the remainder of their first NBA postseason since 2003:
Only two teams in NBA history have ever rallied from down 0-2 to win a best-of-seven conference finals series Baltimore against New York in 1971, and Chicago against New York in 1993.
Only one of those teams, Chicago, went on to the win the NBA title that year.
No team in league history has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28