Some perspective on just how critical it is for the Jazz to win tonight if they are to have much hope in the remainder of their first NBA postseason since 2003:
Only two teams in NBA history have ever rallied from down 0-2 to win a best-of-seven conference finals series Baltimore against New York in 1971, and Chicago against New York in 1993.
Only one of those teams, Chicago, went on to the win the NBA title that year.
No team in league history has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 33
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7