Jazz vs. Spurs
TODAY, 6:30 p.m.
Radio: 1320AM, 101.1FMWestern Conference Finals: Spurs lead, 2-0
PROBABLE STARTERS T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
(24.2 ppg, 12.2 rpg) (24.7 ppg, 12.4 rpg)
B. BOWEN A. KIRILENKO
(6.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (10 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
F. OBERTO M. OKUR
(5.5 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (13.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
T. PARKER D. WILLIAMS
(19.5 ppg, 6.8 apg) (18.4 ppg, 9.0 apg)
M. FINLEY D. FISHER(14.2 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (10 ppg, 1.8 rpg)
OFF THE BENCH
M. GINOBILI M. HARPRING
(16.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg) (9.8 ppg, 5.0 rpg)
R. HORRY P. MILLSAP(5.3 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (5.9 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
GAME NOTES: The Jazz are 6-0 at home so far this postseason, and dating to 1994 8-0 in all-time home playoff games vs. San Antonio ... Utah also is 102-105 in all-time playoff games, 10-3 in all-time conference finals games at home and 19-19 in all-time Game 3s ... With a Spurs win tonight, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich would pass Jazz coach Jerry Sloan for fifth place on the NBA's all-time postseason victories list at 87.
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Is Tyrone Corbin gone? Utah Jazz, coach's...
- Jazz might be saying goodbye to their four...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Roster rundown: See the contract status and...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 91
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces... 59
- Brad Rock: Utes nickname won't stay... 55
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 54
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 53
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24