Jazz vs. Spurs
TODAY, 6:30 p.m.
Radio: 1320AM, 101.1FMWestern Conference Finals: Spurs lead, 2-0
PROBABLE STARTERS T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
(24.2 ppg, 12.2 rpg) (24.7 ppg, 12.4 rpg)
B. BOWEN A. KIRILENKO
(6.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (10 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
F. OBERTO M. OKUR
(5.5 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (13.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
T. PARKER D. WILLIAMS
(19.5 ppg, 6.8 apg) (18.4 ppg, 9.0 apg)
M. FINLEY D. FISHER(14.2 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (10 ppg, 1.8 rpg)
OFF THE BENCH
M. GINOBILI M. HARPRING
(16.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg) (9.8 ppg, 5.0 rpg)
R. HORRY P. MILLSAP(5.3 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (5.9 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
GAME NOTES: The Jazz are 6-0 at home so far this postseason, and dating to 1994 8-0 in all-time home playoff games vs. San Antonio ... Utah also is 102-105 in all-time playoff games, 10-3 in all-time conference finals games at home and 19-19 in all-time Game 3s ... With a Spurs win tonight, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich would pass Jazz coach Jerry Sloan for fifth place on the NBA's all-time postseason victories list at 87.
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- High school basketball: Thursday's roundup
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 59
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 44
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31