Jazz vs. Spurs
TODAY, 6:30 p.m.
Radio: 1320AM, 101.1FMWestern Conference Finals: Spurs lead, 2-0
PROBABLE STARTERS T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
(24.2 ppg, 12.2 rpg) (24.7 ppg, 12.4 rpg)
B. BOWEN A. KIRILENKO
(6.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (10 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
F. OBERTO M. OKUR
(5.5 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (13.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
T. PARKER D. WILLIAMS
(19.5 ppg, 6.8 apg) (18.4 ppg, 9.0 apg)
M. FINLEY D. FISHER(14.2 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (10 ppg, 1.8 rpg)
OFF THE BENCH
M. GINOBILI M. HARPRING
(16.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg) (9.8 ppg, 5.0 rpg)
R. HORRY P. MILLSAP(5.3 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (5.9 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
GAME NOTES: The Jazz are 6-0 at home so far this postseason, and dating to 1994 8-0 in all-time home playoff games vs. San Antonio ... Utah also is 102-105 in all-time playoff games, 10-3 in all-time conference finals games at home and 19-19 in all-time Game 3s ... With a Spurs win tonight, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich would pass Jazz coach Jerry Sloan for fifth place on the NBA's all-time postseason victories list at 87.
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- BYU offense looking for much better...
- BYU football: Jordan Johnson and Robertson...
- College football predictions: How will... 60
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 44
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 38
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36
- Brad Rock: Five reasons Utes think... 35
- BYU football: Taysom Hill's experience,... 30
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with... 29