Jazz vs. Spurs
TODAY, 6:30 p.m.
Radio: 1320AM, 101.1FMWestern Conference Finals: Spurs lead, 2-0
PROBABLE STARTERS T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
(24.2 ppg, 12.2 rpg) (24.7 ppg, 12.4 rpg)
B. BOWEN A. KIRILENKO
(6.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (10 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
F. OBERTO M. OKUR
(5.5 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (13.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
T. PARKER D. WILLIAMS
(19.5 ppg, 6.8 apg) (18.4 ppg, 9.0 apg)
M. FINLEY D. FISHER(14.2 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (10 ppg, 1.8 rpg)
OFF THE BENCH
M. GINOBILI M. HARPRING
(16.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg) (9.8 ppg, 5.0 rpg)
R. HORRY P. MILLSAP(5.3 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (5.9 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
GAME NOTES: The Jazz are 6-0 at home so far this postseason, and dating to 1994 8-0 in all-time home playoff games vs. San Antonio ... Utah also is 102-105 in all-time playoff games, 10-3 in all-time conference finals games at home and 19-19 in all-time Game 3s ... With a Spurs win tonight, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich would pass Jazz coach Jerry Sloan for fifth place on the NBA's all-time postseason victories list at 87.
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- A tale of two Hills at quarterback for BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Credit BYU's Rose for...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- Video: Former Utah Jazz draft pick Luther...
- Morning links: Calipari's subtle jab at Salt...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 67
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 48
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 44
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 41
- Morning links: Is BYU now in the... 40
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27