Jazz vs. Spurs
TODAY, 6:30 p.m.
Radio: 1320AM, 101.1FMWestern Conference Finals: Spurs lead, 2-0
PROBABLE STARTERS T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
T. DUNCAN C. BOOZER
(24.2 ppg, 12.2 rpg) (24.7 ppg, 12.4 rpg)
B. BOWEN A. KIRILENKO
(6.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (10 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
F. OBERTO M. OKUR
(5.5 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (13.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
T. PARKER D. WILLIAMS
(19.5 ppg, 6.8 apg) (18.4 ppg, 9.0 apg)
M. FINLEY D. FISHER(14.2 ppg, 3.4 rpg) (10 ppg, 1.8 rpg)
OFF THE BENCH
M. GINOBILI M. HARPRING
(16.5 ppg, 5.7 rpg) (9.8 ppg, 5.0 rpg)
R. HORRY P. MILLSAP(5.3 ppg, 3.8 rpg) (5.9 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
GAME NOTES: The Jazz are 6-0 at home so far this postseason, and dating to 1994 8-0 in all-time home playoff games vs. San Antonio ... Utah also is 102-105 in all-time playoff games, 10-3 in all-time conference finals games at home and 19-19 in all-time Game 3s ... With a Spurs win tonight, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich would pass Jazz coach Jerry Sloan for fifth place on the NBA's all-time postseason victories list at 87.
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 48
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 45
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense could use... 24