PROVO May is National Bike Month and UTA Rideshare is inviting the public to participate in "Bike to Work Day" with Mayor Lewis Billings.
The bike-to-work event will be Wednesday from 7:30 to 9 a.m.
The bike ride with Billings starts at 8:15 a.m. and is about 3 miles. Riders should plan on wearing helmets and should meet at the northwest corner of the Historic County Courthouse on 50 S. University.
The event will include free food, bike tune-ups, bike trail information and bikes on buses demonstrations. Free bicycle helmets will be given away to the first 50 participants in the bike ride with Billings.
Contact UTA Rideshare at 227-8958 or www.utarideshare.com.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15