PROVO May is National Bike Month and UTA Rideshare is inviting the public to participate in "Bike to Work Day" with Mayor Lewis Billings.
The bike-to-work event will be Wednesday from 7:30 to 9 a.m.
The bike ride with Billings starts at 8:15 a.m. and is about 3 miles. Riders should plan on wearing helmets and should meet at the northwest corner of the Historic County Courthouse on 50 S. University.
The event will include free food, bike tune-ups, bike trail information and bikes on buses demonstrations. Free bicycle helmets will be given away to the first 50 participants in the bike ride with Billings.
Contact UTA Rideshare at 227-8958 or www.utarideshare.com.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17