PROVO May is National Bike Month and UTA Rideshare is inviting the public to participate in "Bike to Work Day" with Mayor Lewis Billings.
The bike-to-work event will be Wednesday from 7:30 to 9 a.m.
The bike ride with Billings starts at 8:15 a.m. and is about 3 miles. Riders should plan on wearing helmets and should meet at the northwest corner of the Historic County Courthouse on 50 S. University.
The event will include free food, bike tune-ups, bike trail information and bikes on buses demonstrations. Free bicycle helmets will be given away to the first 50 participants in the bike ride with Billings.
Contact UTA Rideshare at 227-8958 or www.utarideshare.com.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12