PROVO May is National Bike Month and UTA Rideshare is inviting the public to participate in "Bike to Work Day" with Mayor Lewis Billings.
The bike-to-work event will be Wednesday from 7:30 to 9 a.m.
The bike ride with Billings starts at 8:15 a.m. and is about 3 miles. Riders should plan on wearing helmets and should meet at the northwest corner of the Historic County Courthouse on 50 S. University.
The event will include free food, bike tune-ups, bike trail information and bikes on buses demonstrations. Free bicycle helmets will be given away to the first 50 participants in the bike ride with Billings.
Contact UTA Rideshare at 227-8958 or www.utarideshare.com.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Parents say daughter didn't understand... 22
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14