PROVO May is National Bike Month and UTA Rideshare is inviting the public to participate in "Bike to Work Day" with Mayor Lewis Billings.
The bike-to-work event will be Wednesday from 7:30 to 9 a.m.
The bike ride with Billings starts at 8:15 a.m. and is about 3 miles. Riders should plan on wearing helmets and should meet at the northwest corner of the Historic County Courthouse on 50 S. University.
The event will include free food, bike tune-ups, bike trail information and bikes on buses demonstrations. Free bicycle helmets will be given away to the first 50 participants in the bike ride with Billings.
Contact UTA Rideshare at 227-8958 or www.utarideshare.com.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11