The World Trade Association of Utah and the Governor's Office of Economic Development will have an on-site visit of the GOED office from noon to 1:30 p.m. March 16 at 324 S. State, Suite 500.
GOED officials will discuss upcoming trade missions, resources for international business professionals and Utah's role in international business.
Seating is limited to 40 people. The cost is $30 for nonmembers. The cost for members depends upon membership status.
RSVPs can be completed by calling Jennifer at the Global Management Center at 801-422-6495. The RSVP deadline is 5 p.m. March 14.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and current...
- As times get better can you keep a leash on...
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that health...
- Millennials relying on prepaid cards and...
- Debating the validity of an unpaid internship
- Utah Technology Council touts STEM education...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 19
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey... 10
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 7
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2