RICHFIELD The Central Utah Narcotics Task Force seized more than 50 pounds of marijuana in a drug bust on Interstate 70.
A Utah Highway Patrol trooper stopped a car on Jan. 30, discovering the illegal drug. Police said the suspect agreed to cooperate with narcotics investigators and helped them arrange a sting operation at a Richfield motel.
Officers then arrested two more people who showed up to collect the 50 pounds of pot. The Central Utah Narcotics Task Force said more arrests are pending.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 69
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 47
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13