RICHFIELD The Central Utah Narcotics Task Force seized more than 50 pounds of marijuana in a drug bust on Interstate 70.
A Utah Highway Patrol trooper stopped a car on Jan. 30, discovering the illegal drug. Police said the suspect agreed to cooperate with narcotics investigators and helped them arrange a sting operation at a Richfield motel.
Officers then arrested two more people who showed up to collect the 50 pounds of pot. The Central Utah Narcotics Task Force said more arrests are pending.
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- West Valley police investigating Sunday...
- Police investigating gunshots in Liberty Park
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 90
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 50
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28