RICHFIELD The Central Utah Narcotics Task Force seized more than 50 pounds of marijuana in a drug bust on Interstate 70.
A Utah Highway Patrol trooper stopped a car on Jan. 30, discovering the illegal drug. Police said the suspect agreed to cooperate with narcotics investigators and helped them arrange a sting operation at a Richfield motel.
Officers then arrested two more people who showed up to collect the 50 pounds of pot. The Central Utah Narcotics Task Force said more arrests are pending.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21