On Monday, the Utah Transit Authority will begin construction on an extension of TRAX from the EnergySolutions Arena to the Salt Lake Intermodal Hub, 300 South and 600 West.Work on the extension will block westbound access at the intersection of 100 South and 400 West until construction is complete in early 2008. Also, the following roads will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction:
- 400 West, from South Temple to 200 South
- 200 South, from 400 West to 600 West
Salt Lake City officials will post message signs on the roads during the duration of the construction. For more information about the project, go to: www.rideuta.com, or call: 1-877-889-7845.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8