On Monday, the Utah Transit Authority will begin construction on an extension of TRAX from the EnergySolutions Arena to the Salt Lake Intermodal Hub, 300 South and 600 West.Work on the extension will block westbound access at the intersection of 100 South and 400 West until construction is complete in early 2008. Also, the following roads will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction:
- 400 West, from South Temple to 200 South
- 200 South, from 400 West to 600 West
Salt Lake City officials will post message signs on the roads during the duration of the construction. For more information about the project, go to: www.rideuta.com, or call: 1-877-889-7845.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 103
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19