On Monday, the Utah Transit Authority will begin construction on an extension of TRAX from the EnergySolutions Arena to the Salt Lake Intermodal Hub, 300 South and 600 West.Work on the extension will block westbound access at the intersection of 100 South and 400 West until construction is complete in early 2008. Also, the following roads will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction:
- 400 West, from South Temple to 200 South
- 200 South, from 400 West to 600 West
Salt Lake City officials will post message signs on the roads during the duration of the construction. For more information about the project, go to: www.rideuta.com, or call: 1-877-889-7845.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10