On Monday, the Utah Transit Authority will begin construction on an extension of TRAX from the EnergySolutions Arena to the Salt Lake Intermodal Hub, 300 South and 600 West.Work on the extension will block westbound access at the intersection of 100 South and 400 West until construction is complete in early 2008. Also, the following roads will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction:
- 400 West, from South Temple to 200 South
- 200 South, from 400 West to 600 West
Salt Lake City officials will post message signs on the roads during the duration of the construction. For more information about the project, go to: www.rideuta.com, or call: 1-877-889-7845.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15