Utah 94, Virgina 70
- Key stretch: Johnnie Bryant hit three 3-pointers in a row to key an 11-2 run that put the Utes up 29-12 with 8:11 left and the Utes never looked back.
- Key stat: The Utes shot 62.3 percent from the field, compared to Virginia's 41.7 percent.
- Top performance: Luke Nevill and Bryant each scored 26 points, Nevill on 10-of-12 from the field and Bryant on 7-of-13 from 3-point range.
- Overall record: 5-6
- Up next: Northwestern, Thursday 10 a.m. MST
What You May Have Missed
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- Decades later, Thurl Bailey and N.C. State...
- BYU men's volleyball: Underwood and others...
- Niumatalolo and Navy make another trip to the...
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for Utah
- No home games for 7 weeks? RSL explains why a...
- The BYU international basketball tracker: How...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 90
- BYU basketball: Cougars to play USC... 49
- BYU's Kaufusi an intriguing NFL... 26
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 20
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 18
- Morning links: NFL Draft prospect news... 18
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14
- BYU football announces full spring... 12