Utah 94, Virgina 70
- Key stretch: Johnnie Bryant hit three 3-pointers in a row to key an 11-2 run that put the Utes up 29-12 with 8:11 left and the Utes never looked back.
- Key stat: The Utes shot 62.3 percent from the field, compared to Virginia's 41.7 percent.
- Top performance: Luke Nevill and Bryant each scored 26 points, Nevill on 10-of-12 from the field and Bryant on 7-of-13 from 3-point range.
- Overall record: 5-6
- Up next: Northwestern, Thursday 10 a.m. MST
What You May Have Missed
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Tournament central: 5A boys championship live...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up short...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 49
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 47
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 29
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28