Utah 94, Virgina 70
- Key stretch: Johnnie Bryant hit three 3-pointers in a row to key an 11-2 run that put the Utes up 29-12 with 8:11 left and the Utes never looked back.
- Key stat: The Utes shot 62.3 percent from the field, compared to Virginia's 41.7 percent.
- Top performance: Luke Nevill and Bryant each scored 26 points, Nevill on 10-of-12 from the field and Bryant on 7-of-13 from 3-point range.
- Overall record: 5-6
- Up next: Northwestern, Thursday 10 a.m. MST
What You May Have Missed
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 94
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- BYU looking for strong finish in... 29
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28