Utah 94, Virgina 70
- Key stretch: Johnnie Bryant hit three 3-pointers in a row to key an 11-2 run that put the Utes up 29-12 with 8:11 left and the Utes never looked back.
- Key stat: The Utes shot 62.3 percent from the field, compared to Virginia's 41.7 percent.
- Top performance: Luke Nevill and Bryant each scored 26 points, Nevill on 10-of-12 from the field and Bryant on 7-of-13 from 3-point range.
- Overall record: 5-6
- Up next: Northwestern, Thursday 10 a.m. MST
What You May Have Missed
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 76
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27