Utah 94, Virgina 70
- Key stretch: Johnnie Bryant hit three 3-pointers in a row to key an 11-2 run that put the Utes up 29-12 with 8:11 left and the Utes never looked back.
- Key stat: The Utes shot 62.3 percent from the field, compared to Virginia's 41.7 percent.
- Top performance: Luke Nevill and Bryant each scored 26 points, Nevill on 10-of-12 from the field and Bryant on 7-of-13 from 3-point range.
- Overall record: 5-6
- Up next: Northwestern, Thursday 10 a.m. MST
What You May Have Missed
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Morning links: BYU gets a new commitment;...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak hires...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- High school baseball: Walker leads Pleasant...
- High school boys soccer: Freshman lifts...
- High school boys soccer: Alta's Bryson...
- Doug Robinson: BYU football may be... 123
- Mike Sorensen: Utah, BYU not getting a... 90
- Guest commentary: Want national... 66
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 54
- BYU's Taysom Hill, Utah's Devontae... 45
- Morning links: BYU has a shot to snap... 39
- Morning links: BYU gets a new... 35
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 27