Four out of five college and university presidents consider alcohol a problem on their campuses, and many have become increasingly aggressive about banning alcohol from campus or dorms and educating students.
84 percent target alcohol education to freshmen
81 percent ban alcohol in some dorms or dorm floors
80 percent ban alcohol at athletic events
61 percent have a task force for substance abuse issues
53 percent ban alcohol at tailgate events
49 percent conduct social norms campaign 34 percent ban alcohol on campus
Source: Journal of American College Health, March 2004
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 97
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9