Four out of five college and university presidents consider alcohol a problem on their campuses, and many have become increasingly aggressive about banning alcohol from campus or dorms and educating students.
84 percent target alcohol education to freshmen
81 percent ban alcohol in some dorms or dorm floors
80 percent ban alcohol at athletic events
61 percent have a task force for substance abuse issues
53 percent ban alcohol at tailgate events
49 percent conduct social norms campaign 34 percent ban alcohol on campus
Source: Journal of American College Health, March 2004
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18