26 percent of those surveyed for Spherion Corp. said they shop for or buy holiday gifts online while at work.
54 percent of Spherion survey respondents indicated they do not use work computers for holiday gift activities.
30 percent believe workplace holiday shopping is an acceptable practice, according to the Spherion survey. Forty-nine percent disagree. Twenty-one percent reported no opinion.
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Lease or buy: That's the (car) question 11
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 5