26 percent of those surveyed for Spherion Corp. said they shop for or buy holiday gifts online while at work.
54 percent of Spherion survey respondents indicated they do not use work computers for holiday gift activities.
30 percent believe workplace holiday shopping is an acceptable practice, according to the Spherion survey. Forty-nine percent disagree. Twenty-one percent reported no opinion.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Google taking steps toward robot creation
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- UTA's six-person group pass is here for the...
- 'Intern Queen' to share advice on college...
- Intermountain Healthcare offering benefits to...
- Green energy option in Logan points to a need...
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3