26 percent of those surveyed for Spherion Corp. said they shop for or buy holiday gifts online while at work.
54 percent of Spherion survey respondents indicated they do not use work computers for holiday gift activities.
30 percent believe workplace holiday shopping is an acceptable practice, according to the Spherion survey. Forty-nine percent disagree. Twenty-one percent reported no opinion.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- 12 kinds of late-night office emails
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 10
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 5
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 4
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4