26 percent of those surveyed for Spherion Corp. said they shop for or buy holiday gifts online while at work.
54 percent of Spherion survey respondents indicated they do not use work computers for holiday gift activities.
30 percent believe workplace holiday shopping is an acceptable practice, according to the Spherion survey. Forty-nine percent disagree. Twenty-one percent reported no opinion.
- How colleges take from the poor, give to the...
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- Can't catch a break: America lags behind on...
- Delta ups ante in battle for N.Y.
- Low US energy prices make Euro leaders see green
- Some unions angry about health care law
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- Classically trained chef opens diner in...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- US companies challenging contraception... 20
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- How colleges take from the poor, give... 8
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 7