OREM The Wilson W. Sorensen Society will hold a dinner tonight at 6 in Room 206a of the Sorensen Student Center to honor members of the society. Attendees also are invited to a performance of "Nunsense."
The society is an organization for people who have supported the college with charitable life income plans, bequests and insurance gifts.
With more than 150 active members, the society gives community members and Utah Valley State College graduates opportunities to help contribute to UVSC.
The name of the society is a tribute to one of UVSC's founding fathers, Wilson W. Sorensen, who served as the school's president for 37 years.
Call Maurine at 863-8125 for membership information.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11