OREM The Wilson W. Sorensen Society will hold a dinner tonight at 6 in Room 206a of the Sorensen Student Center to honor members of the society. Attendees also are invited to a performance of "Nunsense."
The society is an organization for people who have supported the college with charitable life income plans, bequests and insurance gifts.
With more than 150 active members, the society gives community members and Utah Valley State College graduates opportunities to help contribute to UVSC.
The name of the society is a tribute to one of UVSC's founding fathers, Wilson W. Sorensen, who served as the school's president for 37 years.
Call Maurine at 863-8125 for membership information.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14