OREM The Wilson W. Sorensen Society will hold a dinner tonight at 6 in Room 206a of the Sorensen Student Center to honor members of the society. Attendees also are invited to a performance of "Nunsense."
The society is an organization for people who have supported the college with charitable life income plans, bequests and insurance gifts.
With more than 150 active members, the society gives community members and Utah Valley State College graduates opportunities to help contribute to UVSC.
The name of the society is a tribute to one of UVSC's founding fathers, Wilson W. Sorensen, who served as the school's president for 37 years.
Call Maurine at 863-8125 for membership information.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 24
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12