OREM The Wilson W. Sorensen Society will hold a dinner tonight at 6 in Room 206a of the Sorensen Student Center to honor members of the society. Attendees also are invited to a performance of "Nunsense."
The society is an organization for people who have supported the college with charitable life income plans, bequests and insurance gifts.
With more than 150 active members, the society gives community members and Utah Valley State College graduates opportunities to help contribute to UVSC.
The name of the society is a tribute to one of UVSC's founding fathers, Wilson W. Sorensen, who served as the school's president for 37 years.
Call Maurine at 863-8125 for membership information.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 95
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19