OREM The Wilson W. Sorensen Society will hold a dinner tonight at 6 in Room 206a of the Sorensen Student Center to honor members of the society. Attendees also are invited to a performance of "Nunsense."
The society is an organization for people who have supported the college with charitable life income plans, bequests and insurance gifts.
With more than 150 active members, the society gives community members and Utah Valley State College graduates opportunities to help contribute to UVSC.
The name of the society is a tribute to one of UVSC's founding fathers, Wilson W. Sorensen, who served as the school's president for 37 years.
Call Maurine at 863-8125 for membership information.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 28
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 27
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 21