Salt Lake CountyProposition 3
Title: Sales and use tax for corridor preservation, congestion mitigation, and expansion of capacity for regionally significant transportation facilities
Question: Shall Salt Lake County, Utah, be authorized to impose a 0.25 percent sales and use tax for corridor preservation, congestion mitigation, or to expand capacity for regionally significant transportation facilities?
Utah County Opinion Question
Title: Official ballot opinion question for Utah County, Utah County option sales and use tax opinion question.
Question: Should the Board of County Commissioners of Utah County, Utah, impose a sales and use tax of 0.25 percent pursuant to the provisions of the County Option Sales and Use Tax for Highways, Fixed Guideways, or Systems for Public Transit Act, with 87 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of the said tax being allocated for a project or service relating to a fixed guideway system (commuter rail), with 5 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of said tax being allocated for a project or service relating to a system for public transit, and with 8 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of said tax being allocated for either new construction, renovation, improvements, or an environmental study, and the associated debt service and bond issuance costs for state highway projects within Utah County?
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23