Salt Lake CountyProposition 3
Title: Sales and use tax for corridor preservation, congestion mitigation, and expansion of capacity for regionally significant transportation facilities
Question: Shall Salt Lake County, Utah, be authorized to impose a 0.25 percent sales and use tax for corridor preservation, congestion mitigation, or to expand capacity for regionally significant transportation facilities?
Utah County Opinion Question
Title: Official ballot opinion question for Utah County, Utah County option sales and use tax opinion question.
Question: Should the Board of County Commissioners of Utah County, Utah, impose a sales and use tax of 0.25 percent pursuant to the provisions of the County Option Sales and Use Tax for Highways, Fixed Guideways, or Systems for Public Transit Act, with 87 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of the said tax being allocated for a project or service relating to a fixed guideway system (commuter rail), with 5 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of said tax being allocated for a project or service relating to a system for public transit, and with 8 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of said tax being allocated for either new construction, renovation, improvements, or an environmental study, and the associated debt service and bond issuance costs for state highway projects within Utah County?
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to...
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 46
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8