Salt Lake CountyProposition 3
Title: Sales and use tax for corridor preservation, congestion mitigation, and expansion of capacity for regionally significant transportation facilities
Question: Shall Salt Lake County, Utah, be authorized to impose a 0.25 percent sales and use tax for corridor preservation, congestion mitigation, or to expand capacity for regionally significant transportation facilities?
Utah County Opinion Question
Title: Official ballot opinion question for Utah County, Utah County option sales and use tax opinion question.
Question: Should the Board of County Commissioners of Utah County, Utah, impose a sales and use tax of 0.25 percent pursuant to the provisions of the County Option Sales and Use Tax for Highways, Fixed Guideways, or Systems for Public Transit Act, with 87 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of the said tax being allocated for a project or service relating to a fixed guideway system (commuter rail), with 5 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of said tax being allocated for a project or service relating to a system for public transit, and with 8 percent of the revenues received from the imposition of said tax being allocated for either new construction, renovation, improvements, or an environmental study, and the associated debt service and bond issuance costs for state highway projects within Utah County?
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9