GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) Haley Joel Osment pleaded no contest Thursday to misdemeanor drunken driving and drug possession charges resulting from a July accident in which he crashed his car into a mailbox.
Superior Court Judge John Doyle sentenced the 18-year-old actor to three years probation and ordered Osment to spend 60 hours in an alcohol rehabilitation and education program, as well as attend at least 26 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings over a six-month period.
Osment, who didn't attend the Glendale, Calif., court hearing, also must pay $1,500 in fines.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- The complicated relationship between God and rap
- 'The Addams Family' has clever Utah Valley...
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: The role of rocks in the...
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1
- Miss America: More to worry about than... 1
- When it comes to TV's future,... 1