GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) Haley Joel Osment pleaded no contest Thursday to misdemeanor drunken driving and drug possession charges resulting from a July accident in which he crashed his car into a mailbox.
Superior Court Judge John Doyle sentenced the 18-year-old actor to three years probation and ordered Osment to spend 60 hours in an alcohol rehabilitation and education program, as well as attend at least 26 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings over a six-month period.
Osment, who didn't attend the Glendale, Calif., court hearing, also must pay $1,500 in fines.
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Mockingjay, Part 1' opens with $123 million
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Local theaters bringing stars,magic and...
- What's new: 'Walk Beside Me' adds vibrancy to...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with... 1
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's... 1
- The Clean Cut: Christian funnyman... 1