The Utah Transit Authority is expanding its TRAX service to accommodate people attending downtown events this weekend, including the 176th Semi-Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.The schedule:
Today: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added to handle capacity. The first northbound train from Sandy will leave at 5:15 a.m. Unscheduled trains will depart at 8:07 a.m., 8:22 a.m., 8:37 a.m., 10:01 a.m. and 1:07 p.m.
The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 5:53 a.m.Buses will be available today at 3900 South once TRAX trains reach capacity. At the Murray Central Station (5300 South), parking is limited to the north lot.
Sunday: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added. The first northbound train from Sandy leaves at 7:48 a.m. An additional, unscheduled train will leave at 8:18 a.m. The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 9:48 a.m.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20