The Utah Transit Authority is expanding its TRAX service to accommodate people attending downtown events this weekend, including the 176th Semi-Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.The schedule:
Today: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added to handle capacity. The first northbound train from Sandy will leave at 5:15 a.m. Unscheduled trains will depart at 8:07 a.m., 8:22 a.m., 8:37 a.m., 10:01 a.m. and 1:07 p.m.
The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 5:53 a.m.Buses will be available today at 3900 South once TRAX trains reach capacity. At the Murray Central Station (5300 South), parking is limited to the north lot.
Sunday: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added. The first northbound train from Sandy leaves at 7:48 a.m. An additional, unscheduled train will leave at 8:18 a.m. The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 9:48 a.m.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Man dies in paragliding crash on Utah Lake
- Jury convicts San Juan County commissioner...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 124
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19