The Utah Transit Authority is expanding its TRAX service to accommodate people attending downtown events this weekend, including the 176th Semi-Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.The schedule:
Today: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added to handle capacity. The first northbound train from Sandy will leave at 5:15 a.m. Unscheduled trains will depart at 8:07 a.m., 8:22 a.m., 8:37 a.m., 10:01 a.m. and 1:07 p.m.
The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 5:53 a.m.Buses will be available today at 3900 South once TRAX trains reach capacity. At the Murray Central Station (5300 South), parking is limited to the north lot.
Sunday: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added. The first northbound train from Sandy leaves at 7:48 a.m. An additional, unscheduled train will leave at 8:18 a.m. The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 9:48 a.m.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- Understanding Israel and Hamas: Why this...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26