The Utah Transit Authority is expanding its TRAX service to accommodate people attending downtown events this weekend, including the 176th Semi-Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.The schedule:
Today: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added to handle capacity. The first northbound train from Sandy will leave at 5:15 a.m. Unscheduled trains will depart at 8:07 a.m., 8:22 a.m., 8:37 a.m., 10:01 a.m. and 1:07 p.m.
The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 5:53 a.m.Buses will be available today at 3900 South once TRAX trains reach capacity. At the Murray Central Station (5300 South), parking is limited to the north lot.
Sunday: TRAX will operate on a regular schedule, with additional cars added. The first northbound train from Sandy leaves at 7:48 a.m. An additional, unscheduled train will leave at 8:18 a.m. The first train from the University Medical Center Station will leave at 9:48 a.m.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Families need to know of dying decision to...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- National Defense Authorization Act includes...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 48
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26