Novell Inc. has filed a lawsuit against PMI Industries Inc. of San Diego and two individuals claiming copyright and trademark infringement.
The suit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, states that PMI Industries misused Novell trademarks, trade dress and logos to give the appearance that Novell NetWare product was full product when in reality it was upgraded NetWare product. Novell also alleges that PMI Industries then distributed the fraudulently packaged upgrade product to resellers and/or customers that were not eligible to acquire or use the upgrade products.In addition, Novell also contends that the defendants acquired and sold unbundled Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product and unauthorized Master License Agreement (MLA) product to unsuspecting customers. Additionally, Novell believes that PMI Industries also acquired and sold stolen intraNetWare for Small Business diskettes.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29