Terry Blaine Hansen, beloved husband, father, grandfather, son and brother, age 54, of Round Rock, TX, died August 19, 1998, at the Austin Diagnostic Medical Center of cancer.
He was born September 29, 1943 in Mt. Emmons, Duchesne County, Utah to Waldo James and Loa Iorg Hansen.Blaine had worked for the American Freightway Trucking Co. for 10 years in Round Rock. He attended schools in Altamont, UT and later served in the U. S. Navy. He enjoyed life to the fullest, making friends wherever he went. He loved adventure, the mountains, indian culture, was an artist in playing the spoons and loved a good, fast Harley Davidson motorcycle.
He married Evelyn Young,
divorced; married Janice Dopp, divorced; married Linda Paulsen December 21, 1972. He was always 10 feet tall, bullet proof, loved by all who knew him and had a heart of gold.
He is survived by his wife, Linda, Round Rock; daughters, Balinda, Round Rock; Teri Lyn (Jim) McElreath, Salt Lake City; Tammie Jones, Clearfield; stepson, Michael (Stephanie) Anderson, Austin, TX; mother, Loa Hansen, Altamont; brothers and sisters, Dorthy (Erwin) Rust, Altamont; Carma Jean (Doyle) Lisonbee, Duchesne; Larry James (Karen) Hansen, American Fork; Karen (Kent) Robison, Logan; Waldo Keith (Beverly) Hansen, Roosevelt; Charles Louis (Cindy) Hansen, Altamont; and 12 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Waldo James Hansen, sister, Colleen Ora Hansen, and nephew, Jason Larry Hansen.
Funeral services were held Friday, August 21st at 11 a.m. in Round Rock and will also be held Monday, August 24th, at 12 noon at the Altamont LDS 1st Ward Chapel, Altamont, UT, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Burial with military honors by the American Legion Basin Post 64 will take place in the Roosevelt Memorial Park; Funeral directors: Hullinger-Olpin Mortuary / Roosevelt, UT
N 8/22 T 8/23
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Fire rips through Orem structure under...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal ash
- Police: Vernal woman arrested with car full...
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15