Terry Blaine Hansen, beloved husband, father, grandfather, son and brother, age 54, of Round Rock, TX, died August 19, 1998, at the Austin Diagnostic Medical Center of cancer.
He was born September 29, 1943 in Mt. Emmons, Duchesne County, Utah to Waldo James and Loa Iorg Hansen.Blaine had worked for the American Freightway Trucking Co. for 10 years in Round Rock. He attended schools in Altamont, UT and later served in the U. S. Navy. He enjoyed life to the fullest, making friends wherever he went. He loved adventure, the mountains, indian culture, was an artist in playing the spoons and loved a good, fast Harley Davidson motorcycle.
He married Evelyn Young,
divorced; married Janice Dopp, divorced; married Linda Paulsen December 21, 1972. He was always 10 feet tall, bullet proof, loved by all who knew him and had a heart of gold.
He is survived by his wife, Linda, Round Rock; daughters, Balinda, Round Rock; Teri Lyn (Jim) McElreath, Salt Lake City; Tammie Jones, Clearfield; stepson, Michael (Stephanie) Anderson, Austin, TX; mother, Loa Hansen, Altamont; brothers and sisters, Dorthy (Erwin) Rust, Altamont; Carma Jean (Doyle) Lisonbee, Duchesne; Larry James (Karen) Hansen, American Fork; Karen (Kent) Robison, Logan; Waldo Keith (Beverly) Hansen, Roosevelt; Charles Louis (Cindy) Hansen, Altamont; and 12 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Waldo James Hansen, sister, Colleen Ora Hansen, and nephew, Jason Larry Hansen.
Funeral services were held Friday, August 21st at 11 a.m. in Round Rock and will also be held Monday, August 24th, at 12 noon at the Altamont LDS 1st Ward Chapel, Altamont, UT, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Burial with military honors by the American Legion Basin Post 64 will take place in the Roosevelt Memorial Park; Funeral directors: Hullinger-Olpin Mortuary / Roosevelt, UT
N 8/22 T 8/23
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Local religious leaders urge support... 21
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 14