Geneva Levine, 64, of Plainfield, New Jersey, passed away July 17, 1998 of cancer.
Geneva was a great supporter of missionary work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and fed the missionaries once a week for many years. Please tell all who loved her of her passing. For more information, and to share memories of this remarkable woman, please call 571-0571.
T 8/9 N 8/9
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17