Geneva Levine, 64, of Plainfield, New Jersey, passed away July 17, 1998 of cancer.
Geneva was a great supporter of missionary work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and fed the missionaries once a week for many years. Please tell all who loved her of her passing. For more information, and to share memories of this remarkable woman, please call 571-0571.
T 8/9 N 8/9
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21