Geneva Levine, 64, of Plainfield, New Jersey, passed away July 17, 1998 of cancer.
Geneva was a great supporter of missionary work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and fed the missionaries once a week for many years. Please tell all who loved her of her passing. For more information, and to share memories of this remarkable woman, please call 571-0571.
T 8/9 N 8/9
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 21
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15