I-15 near Nephi is reduced to one lane in each direction for six miles between exits 222 and 228. The northbound onramp at exit 222 is closed, as is the northbound offramp at exit 225. Heavy delays could occur.
U.S. 6 is reduced to one lane about 12 miles north of Green River. Expect 20- to 40-minute delays.
I-15 from Scipio to the Juab County line is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction.
I-15 near Ogden has reduced speeds because of a reconstruction project. No lanes will be restricted, but motorists should expect moderate delays.
U.S. 89 through Logan Canyon is restricted to one lane in each direction. West of Garden City, about a half-mile of the road has a gravel surface.
For real-time information about construction and road conditions, go to www.commuterlink.utah.gov, or call 511, Utah's free travel information line.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8