I-15 near Nephi is reduced to one lane in each direction for six miles between exits 222 and 228. The northbound onramp at exit 222 is closed, as is the northbound offramp at exit 225. Heavy delays could occur.
U.S. 6 is reduced to one lane about 12 miles north of Green River. Expect 20- to 40-minute delays.
I-15 from Scipio to the Juab County line is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction.
I-15 near Ogden has reduced speeds because of a reconstruction project. No lanes will be restricted, but motorists should expect moderate delays.
U.S. 89 through Logan Canyon is restricted to one lane in each direction. West of Garden City, about a half-mile of the road has a gravel surface.
For real-time information about construction and road conditions, go to www.commuterlink.utah.gov, or call 511, Utah's free travel information line.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 39
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9