I-15 near Nephi is reduced to one lane in each direction for six miles between exits 222 and 228. The northbound onramp at exit 222 is closed, as is the northbound offramp at exit 225. Heavy delays could occur.
U.S. 6 is reduced to one lane about 12 miles north of Green River. Expect 20- to 40-minute delays.
I-15 from Scipio to the Juab County line is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction.
I-15 near Ogden has reduced speeds because of a reconstruction project. No lanes will be restricted, but motorists should expect moderate delays.
U.S. 89 through Logan Canyon is restricted to one lane in each direction. West of Garden City, about a half-mile of the road has a gravel surface.
For real-time information about construction and road conditions, go to www.commuterlink.utah.gov, or call 511, Utah's free travel information line.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9