I-15 near Nephi is reduced to one lane in each direction for six miles between exits 222 and 228. The northbound onramp at exit 222 is closed, as is the northbound offramp at exit 225. Heavy delays could occur.
U.S. 6 is reduced to one lane about 12 miles north of Green River. Expect 20- to 40-minute delays.
I-15 from Scipio to the Juab County line is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction.
I-15 near Ogden has reduced speeds because of a reconstruction project. No lanes will be restricted, but motorists should expect moderate delays.
U.S. 89 through Logan Canyon is restricted to one lane in each direction. West of Garden City, about a half-mile of the road has a gravel surface.
For real-time information about construction and road conditions, go to www.commuterlink.utah.gov, or call 511, Utah's free travel information line.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 38
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Cheerleaders for Medicaid expansion ask... 9