I-15 near Nephi is reduced to one lane in each direction for six miles between exits 222 and 228. The northbound onramp at exit 222 is closed, as is the northbound offramp at exit 225. Heavy delays could occur.
U.S. 6 is reduced to one lane about 12 miles north of Green River. Expect 20- to 40-minute delays.
I-15 from Scipio to the Juab County line is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction.
I-15 near Ogden has reduced speeds because of a reconstruction project. No lanes will be restricted, but motorists should expect moderate delays.
U.S. 89 through Logan Canyon is restricted to one lane in each direction. West of Garden City, about a half-mile of the road has a gravel surface.
For real-time information about construction and road conditions, go to www.commuterlink.utah.gov, or call 511, Utah's free travel information line.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23