Van H. Andreasen, 36, of Guerneville, CA, formerly of Salt Lake City, passed away at his home in Guerneville of a massive heart attack.
Van, son of Max and Mardene Andreasen was born October 17, 1961 in Preston, Idaho and spent most of his early life in Nephi and Heber, Utah. Van had a heart of gold. He won the hearts of everyone that knew him.The youngest of 10 children, Van is survived by all: Kay Andreasen, Sandra Jensen, Von Andreasen, Vicky Draughn, Maxene Sweat, Patti Bowles, Gay Royce, Kim Andreasen, Eve Jackson; step-mother, Pat Andreasen; and many nephews, nieces and friends. He is also survived by his life partner, Rob Leach, of Guerneville.
Van is preceded in death by his mother, Mardene.
Service will be held Wednesday, August 5, 1998, 10 a.m. at Evans and Early in Salt Lake City.
Donations may be made to the Salt Lake City AIDS Foundation.
T 8/4 N 8/4
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12