Van H. Andreasen, 36, of Guerneville, CA, formerly of Salt Lake City, passed away at his home in Guerneville of a massive heart attack.
Van, son of Max and Mardene Andreasen was born October 17, 1961 in Preston, Idaho and spent most of his early life in Nephi and Heber, Utah. Van had a heart of gold. He won the hearts of everyone that knew him.The youngest of 10 children, Van is survived by all: Kay Andreasen, Sandra Jensen, Von Andreasen, Vicky Draughn, Maxene Sweat, Patti Bowles, Gay Royce, Kim Andreasen, Eve Jackson; step-mother, Pat Andreasen; and many nephews, nieces and friends. He is also survived by his life partner, Rob Leach, of Guerneville.
Van is preceded in death by his mother, Mardene.
Service will be held Wednesday, August 5, 1998, 10 a.m. at Evans and Early in Salt Lake City.
Donations may be made to the Salt Lake City AIDS Foundation.
T 8/4 N 8/4
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- Democrats say county primary election voter...
- Walking tour, barbecue Saturday in Murray
- Wife of Sandy man killed by police sues West...
- GOED announces nearly $2 million in...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 14
- Utah defends busting theater for... 12