The results from Thursday night's performance:
Team roping: D. Abbegglen/R. Mecham, Uintah Basin, 7.03; L. Bankhead/M. Bankhead, Bridgerland, 7.11; D. Hoffman/R. Anderson, S. Summit/Sevier, 8.03; C. Litteral/C. Brooks, Bryce Valley, 9.01.
Bull riding: Tag Elliott, Bear River 66; Shane Oliver, Spikers 63; Otis Grant, Oakers/Bingham 53.
Saddle Bronc riding: Jesse Wright, Milford 69; Sam Christiansen, Dixie 59; T.J. Wall, Wasatch 54.
Barebacks: Colter Knight, S. Summit 66; Shelby Terry, Bear River 65; Bryce Roberts, Grantsville 51.
Barrel racing: Lacie Davenport, Oakers/Bingham 16.355; Josie Baum, SUC 16.362; Kaylyn Trapp, Lehi 16.394; Katie Orton, Panguitch 16.585.
Pole bending: Karlie Ferrin, Spikers 20.591; Mackenzie Boren, UB 20.6; Tyesha Oppenheimer, West Millard 20.792; Brittnee Burgess, Dixie 20.801.
Breakaway roping: Jodi Thacker, Lehi 3.5; Krystal Brown, Oakers/Bingham 3.76; Britney Adams, Bear River 4.97; Katelyn Balls, Bridgerland 13.29.
Goat tying: Hilary Walker, Spikers 7.64; Talisha Bennett, Spikers 8.66; Jade Lyons, SUC 9; Marcie Jarvis, SUC 9.12.
Steer wrestling: L.B. Miller, Cedar Valley 5.06; Trevor Carson, Lehi 10.61; Zane Ellis, Sevier 13.2; Jake Olsen, Wasatch 18.29.
Tie down roping: Jesse Hadley, Spikers 9.83; Austin Adams, Dixie 10.18; Carson Miles, Uintah Basin 11.93; Hadley Gunn, Oakers/Bingham 13.42.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on... 28