Dallas Damian Smith was born on July 2, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Phillip and Kimberly Smith. He passed away on July 3, 1998 in the arms of his mother.
Our special angel, Dallas Damian, returned to his Father in Heaven on July 3, 1998. He'll be deeply missed by his two older brothers, Colton, 3, and Skylar, 2.Dallas was preceded in death by his grandpa, Donald Burton, and cousin, Christina Foust. Dallas left behind grandparents, Bill and Hope Case and Barbara Gordan; aunts; uncles; and cousins that loved him deeply.
Dallas, Mommy and Daddy love you. You'll always be in our hearts.
T 7/7 N 7/7
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14