Dallas Damian Smith was born on July 2, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Phillip and Kimberly Smith. He passed away on July 3, 1998 in the arms of his mother.
Our special angel, Dallas Damian, returned to his Father in Heaven on July 3, 1998. He'll be deeply missed by his two older brothers, Colton, 3, and Skylar, 2.Dallas was preceded in death by his grandpa, Donald Burton, and cousin, Christina Foust. Dallas left behind grandparents, Bill and Hope Case and Barbara Gordan; aunts; uncles; and cousins that loved him deeply.
Dallas, Mommy and Daddy love you. You'll always be in our hearts.
T 7/7 N 7/7
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 29
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25