Dallas Damian Smith was born on July 2, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Phillip and Kimberly Smith. He passed away on July 3, 1998 in the arms of his mother.
Our special angel, Dallas Damian, returned to his Father in Heaven on July 3, 1998. He'll be deeply missed by his two older brothers, Colton, 3, and Skylar, 2.Dallas was preceded in death by his grandpa, Donald Burton, and cousin, Christina Foust. Dallas left behind grandparents, Bill and Hope Case and Barbara Gordan; aunts; uncles; and cousins that loved him deeply.
Dallas, Mommy and Daddy love you. You'll always be in our hearts.
T 7/7 N 7/7
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12