Dallas Damian Smith was born on July 2, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Phillip and Kimberly Smith. He passed away on July 3, 1998 in the arms of his mother.
Our special angel, Dallas Damian, returned to his Father in Heaven on July 3, 1998. He'll be deeply missed by his two older brothers, Colton, 3, and Skylar, 2.Dallas was preceded in death by his grandpa, Donald Burton, and cousin, Christina Foust. Dallas left behind grandparents, Bill and Hope Case and Barbara Gordan; aunts; uncles; and cousins that loved him deeply.
Dallas, Mommy and Daddy love you. You'll always be in our hearts.
T 7/7 N 7/7
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17