Dallas Damian Smith was born on July 2, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Phillip and Kimberly Smith. He passed away on July 3, 1998 in the arms of his mother.
Our special angel, Dallas Damian, returned to his Father in Heaven on July 3, 1998. He'll be deeply missed by his two older brothers, Colton, 3, and Skylar, 2.Dallas was preceded in death by his grandpa, Donald Burton, and cousin, Christina Foust. Dallas left behind grandparents, Bill and Hope Case and Barbara Gordan; aunts; uncles; and cousins that loved him deeply.
Dallas, Mommy and Daddy love you. You'll always be in our hearts.
T 7/7 N 7/7
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- S.L. draws up airport plans 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 16
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11