Identical twin brothers who videotaped themselves raping their drugged and kidnapped dates were sentenced to maximum prison terms - one to 60 years, the other to 37 years.
Investigators seized 20 videos showing Stefan and George Spitzer, 41, having sex with women in their apartment between 1993 and 1996.George was convicted in five assaults. Stefan was found guilty of one.
At their sentencing Thursday, the brothers asked for leniency.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10