Lillie Maud Morris Huston, 94, passed away Friday June 12, 1998.
She was born March 10, 1904 in Salt Lake City, Utah, the daughter of James Davis Morris and Alice Marie Jeffs. She grew up in Salt Lake City and graduated from the 8th grade. She married Clifford Raymond Huston on July 21, 1921 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was the mother of five children: Clifford Raymond (Joan) Huston Jr; Lois Mary Huston (Calvin) Burningham; Harry Dale (Norma) Huston; Grant Morris (Elaine) Huston; and William Brown (Carole) Huston. She had 27 grandchildren, 59 great-grandchildren and 15 great great-grandchildren.She was a faithful member of the LDS Church all of her life and held many positions in the church including Ward Relief Society President and 30 years in the Primary.
She was preceded in death by her husband, who died December 2, 1983.
The funeral service will be held on Tuesday June 16, 1998 at 11 a.m. at the Russon Brothers Mortuary at 255 S 200 E, in Salt Lake City. Friends may call at a viewing on Monday, June 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. or Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.. Interment will be at the Sunset Garden Cemetery at 10600 S 1700 E. Sandy.
T 6/14 N 6/15
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10