Lillie Maud Morris Huston, 94, passed away Friday June 12, 1998.
She was born March 10, 1904 in Salt Lake City, Utah, the daughter of James Davis Morris and Alice Marie Jeffs. She grew up in Salt Lake City and graduated from the 8th grade. She married Clifford Raymond Huston on July 21, 1921 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was the mother of five children: Clifford Raymond (Joan) Huston Jr; Lois Mary Huston (Calvin) Burningham; Harry Dale (Norma) Huston; Grant Morris (Elaine) Huston; and William Brown (Carole) Huston. She had 27 grandchildren, 59 great-grandchildren and 15 great great-grandchildren.She was a faithful member of the LDS Church all of her life and held many positions in the church including Ward Relief Society President and 30 years in the Primary.
She was preceded in death by her husband, who died December 2, 1983.
The funeral service will be held on Tuesday June 16, 1998 at 11 a.m. at the Russon Brothers Mortuary at 255 S 200 E, in Salt Lake City. Friends may call at a viewing on Monday, June 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. or Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.. Interment will be at the Sunset Garden Cemetery at 10600 S 1700 E. Sandy.
T 6/14 N 6/15
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8