Lillie Maud Morris Huston, 94, passed away Friday June 12, 1998.
She was born March 10, 1904 in Salt Lake City, Utah, the daughter of James Davis Morris and Alice Marie Jeffs. She grew up in Salt Lake City and graduated from the 8th grade. She married Clifford Raymond Huston on July 21, 1921 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was the mother of five children: Clifford Raymond (Joan) Huston Jr; Lois Mary Huston (Calvin) Burningham; Harry Dale (Norma) Huston; Grant Morris (Elaine) Huston; and William Brown (Carole) Huston. She had 27 grandchildren, 59 great-grandchildren and 15 great great-grandchildren.She was a faithful member of the LDS Church all of her life and held many positions in the church including Ward Relief Society President and 30 years in the Primary.
She was preceded in death by her husband, who died December 2, 1983.
The funeral service will be held on Tuesday June 16, 1998 at 11 a.m. at the Russon Brothers Mortuary at 255 S 200 E, in Salt Lake City. Friends may call at a viewing on Monday, June 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. or Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.. Interment will be at the Sunset Garden Cemetery at 10600 S 1700 E. Sandy.
T 6/14 N 6/15
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Dixie State board of trustees elects new...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 24
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13