Glade Searle Shelley, 68, died June 11, 1998 in American Fork.
He was born January 7, 1930 in American Fork, to Frank George and Fannie Searle Shelley. He married Eva Young June 6, 1950 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.He was a Veteran of the Korean War, having served in the Army. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Animal Husbandry. He retired from the Utah County Health Department where he worked as the Director of Environmental Health. Glade loved gardening, raising animals, hunting with his sons, and vacationing in Yellowstone.
He is survived by his wife, Eva, of American Fork; two sons and two daughters; Harold and Jeneal Shelley, of Vernal; Stanley and Andrea Shelley, of Lincoln, Nebraska; Michael and Christine Shelley Sullivan, of Sandy; David and Susan Shelley Rogers, of Provo; 14 grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; two brothers, Arlo F. Shelley and Blaine G. Shelley, both of American Fork.
Funeral Services will be Monday, June 15, at 11:00 a.m. in the American Fork 23rd Ward, 680 North 350 West. Friends may call at Anderson & Sons Mortuary, 49 East 100 North, American Fork, Sunday 5 to 7 p.m. and Monday at the Church one hour prior to services. Burial, American Fork Cemetery.
T 6/12 N 6/12
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23