Glade Searle Shelley, 68, died June 11, 1998 in American Fork.
He was born January 7, 1930 in American Fork, to Frank George and Fannie Searle Shelley. He married Eva Young June 6, 1950 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.He was a Veteran of the Korean War, having served in the Army. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Animal Husbandry. He retired from the Utah County Health Department where he worked as the Director of Environmental Health. Glade loved gardening, raising animals, hunting with his sons, and vacationing in Yellowstone.
He is survived by his wife, Eva, of American Fork; two sons and two daughters; Harold and Jeneal Shelley, of Vernal; Stanley and Andrea Shelley, of Lincoln, Nebraska; Michael and Christine Shelley Sullivan, of Sandy; David and Susan Shelley Rogers, of Provo; 14 grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; two brothers, Arlo F. Shelley and Blaine G. Shelley, both of American Fork.
Funeral Services will be Monday, June 15, at 11:00 a.m. in the American Fork 23rd Ward, 680 North 350 West. Friends may call at Anderson & Sons Mortuary, 49 East 100 North, American Fork, Sunday 5 to 7 p.m. and Monday at the Church one hour prior to services. Burial, American Fork Cemetery.
T 6/12 N 6/12
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12