Glade Searle Shelley, 68, died June 11, 1998 in American Fork.
He was born January 7, 1930 in American Fork, to Frank George and Fannie Searle Shelley. He married Eva Young June 6, 1950 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.He was a Veteran of the Korean War, having served in the Army. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Animal Husbandry. He retired from the Utah County Health Department where he worked as the Director of Environmental Health. Glade loved gardening, raising animals, hunting with his sons, and vacationing in Yellowstone.
He is survived by his wife, Eva, of American Fork; two sons and two daughters; Harold and Jeneal Shelley, of Vernal; Stanley and Andrea Shelley, of Lincoln, Nebraska; Michael and Christine Shelley Sullivan, of Sandy; David and Susan Shelley Rogers, of Provo; 14 grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; two brothers, Arlo F. Shelley and Blaine G. Shelley, both of American Fork.
Funeral Services will be Monday, June 15, at 11:00 a.m. in the American Fork 23rd Ward, 680 North 350 West. Friends may call at Anderson & Sons Mortuary, 49 East 100 North, American Fork, Sunday 5 to 7 p.m. and Monday at the Church one hour prior to services. Burial, American Fork Cemetery.
T 6/12 N 6/12
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 33
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9