Glade Searle Shelley, 68, died June 11, 1998 in American Fork.
He was born January 7, 1930 in American Fork, to Frank George and Fannie Searle Shelley. He married Eva Young June 6, 1950 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.He was a Veteran of the Korean War, having served in the Army. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Animal Husbandry. He retired from the Utah County Health Department where he worked as the Director of Environmental Health. Glade loved gardening, raising animals, hunting with his sons, and vacationing in Yellowstone.
He is survived by his wife, Eva, of American Fork; two sons and two daughters; Harold and Jeneal Shelley, of Vernal; Stanley and Andrea Shelley, of Lincoln, Nebraska; Michael and Christine Shelley Sullivan, of Sandy; David and Susan Shelley Rogers, of Provo; 14 grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; two brothers, Arlo F. Shelley and Blaine G. Shelley, both of American Fork.
Funeral Services will be Monday, June 15, at 11:00 a.m. in the American Fork 23rd Ward, 680 North 350 West. Friends may call at Anderson & Sons Mortuary, 49 East 100 North, American Fork, Sunday 5 to 7 p.m. and Monday at the Church one hour prior to services. Burial, American Fork Cemetery.
T 6/12 N 6/12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8