11 WINS - 2 LOSSES
Home: 6-1, Away 5-1
Regionals: 2nd to MichiganNationals: 2nd to Georgia
(Season high scores)
Ashley Postell 39.650
Nicolle Ford 39.550
Nina Kim 39.500
Kristina Baskett 9.975
Nicolle Ford 9.975
Ashley Postell 9.975
Kristina Baskett 9.925
Nina Kim 9.925Ashley Postell 9.925
Kristina Baskett, ties for first on barsAshley Postell, second in all-around, 39.525, qualifies for all four event finals
- Blend the personalities and considerable talents of six newcomers with an already-strong returning nucleus and find room for everyone to feel needed and comfortable.
- Gain the consistency the 2006 team couldn't find.
- Improve as a team in floor exercise.
- Gritt Hofmann, made the most of her fifth year in three events
- Gabriella Onodi, beam and floor specialist
- Kristen Riffanacht, 2-event performer and co-captain
- Dominique D'Oliveira, bars specialist
- Natalie Nicoloff, bars specialist
- Nicolle Ford, a captain who will be a senior, strong all-arounder and leader
- Ashley Postell, top all-arounder, will be a junior
- Kristina Baskett, NCAA bars co-champion as a freshman
- Nina Kim, back for a second year in all-around
- Jessica Duke, 3-eventer from Sandy will be a junior
- Katie Kivisto, bars leadoff specialist will be a junior
- Beth Rizzo, walk-on redshirted her freshman year in 2006
Tomorrow: Weber State Wildcats
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22