Teenage golfer Michelle Wie couldn't believe she played golf with one of her role models, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
"I was like . . . it's the secretary of state. They put me in charge of driving her around" in a golf cart, Wie told Time magazine.
"I was like, if I crash, the secretary of state goes down with me," the 16-year-old Hawaiian high school junior said.
When asked what she thought of radio host Rush Limbaugh calling her a "triumph of marketing," Wie said, "Huh? Who's that?"
When told he hosts a radio talk show, she said, "I don't listen to the radio much."
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28