Teenage golfer Michelle Wie couldn't believe she played golf with one of her role models, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
"I was like . . . it's the secretary of state. They put me in charge of driving her around" in a golf cart, Wie told Time magazine.
"I was like, if I crash, the secretary of state goes down with me," the 16-year-old Hawaiian high school junior said.
When asked what she thought of radio host Rush Limbaugh calling her a "triumph of marketing," Wie said, "Huh? Who's that?"
When told he hosts a radio talk show, she said, "I don't listen to the radio much."
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34