Teenage golfer Michelle Wie couldn't believe she played golf with one of her role models, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
"I was like . . . it's the secretary of state. They put me in charge of driving her around" in a golf cart, Wie told Time magazine.
"I was like, if I crash, the secretary of state goes down with me," the 16-year-old Hawaiian high school junior said.
When asked what she thought of radio host Rush Limbaugh calling her a "triumph of marketing," Wie said, "Huh? Who's that?"
When told he hosts a radio talk show, she said, "I don't listen to the radio much."
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25