Gary Sheets Husband at the time of murder victim Kathy Sheets: Now lives in St. George, where he sells life insurance. Has been married to wife Diane for 18 years. They have 16 grandchildren and hope to serve an LDS Church mission, according to daughter Gretchen Sheets McNees.
Terri Christensen Widow of murder victim Steve Christensen: Now lives in Farmington with her daughter. Two married sons also live in Farmington; two other sons live nearby. She has been divorced twice since her husband's murder.
Dorie Olds Hofmann's former wife: Now works as a life coach; divorced Hofmann in 1988 and retook her maiden name.
George Throckmorton Investigator: Directs the Salt Lake City Police Department crime lab; has just written a book about the Hofmann forgeries and bombings.
Ken Farnsworth Salt Lake Police Department detective who investigated the case: Now works as a criminal investigator with the Utah Attorney General's Office.
Robert Stott Hofmann case prosecutor: Still works as a prosecutor with the Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office.
Ron Yengich Hofmann's defense attorney: Continues to work as a defender.
Brent Ashworth Provo documents collector: Now commutes to California, where he is a lawyer for Shaklee nutritional products; still collects Mormon and Americana rare documents.
Deseret Book rare books department No longer exists.
Shannon Flynn A former friend of Hofmann: lives in Phoenix, where he owns a parking-lot-maintenance business.
Salamander Letter A Hofmann forgery, is held in an LDS Church vault.
Oath of a Freeman A Hofmann forgery, is held by a New York book dealer, Justin G. Schiller Ltd.
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Merged resorts relying on familiar feel to...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 298
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 106
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 67
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 39
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35