Gary Sheets Husband at the time of murder victim Kathy Sheets: Now lives in St. George, where he sells life insurance. Has been married to wife Diane for 18 years. They have 16 grandchildren and hope to serve an LDS Church mission, according to daughter Gretchen Sheets McNees.
Terri Christensen Widow of murder victim Steve Christensen: Now lives in Farmington with her daughter. Two married sons also live in Farmington; two other sons live nearby. She has been divorced twice since her husband's murder.
Dorie Olds Hofmann's former wife: Now works as a life coach; divorced Hofmann in 1988 and retook her maiden name.
George Throckmorton Investigator: Directs the Salt Lake City Police Department crime lab; has just written a book about the Hofmann forgeries and bombings.
Ken Farnsworth Salt Lake Police Department detective who investigated the case: Now works as a criminal investigator with the Utah Attorney General's Office.
Robert Stott Hofmann case prosecutor: Still works as a prosecutor with the Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office.
Ron Yengich Hofmann's defense attorney: Continues to work as a defender.
Brent Ashworth Provo documents collector: Now commutes to California, where he is a lawyer for Shaklee nutritional products; still collects Mormon and Americana rare documents.
Deseret Book rare books department No longer exists.
Shannon Flynn A former friend of Hofmann: lives in Phoenix, where he owns a parking-lot-maintenance business.
Salamander Letter A Hofmann forgery, is held in an LDS Church vault.
Oath of a Freeman A Hofmann forgery, is held by a New York book dealer, Justin G. Schiller Ltd.
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Ogden mother charged in Weber County egging...
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Jonathan Johnson...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Man who killed fiancee ordered to serve 1...
- 11,000 gallons of gasoline, butane and...
- Kaysville man accused of exchanging explicit...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 79
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 17
- Ogden mother charged in Weber County... 14
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Jonathan... 9
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8