Ken Rimmasch, beloved husband, father, grandfather and brother, was released from this earthly existence on May 8, 1998, with his loved ones gathered around.
He was born May 31, 1929 to Helmuth H. and Charlotte Kowalewski Rimmasch. Married Millicent Ivy Higgins on January 27, 1954. They were sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 14, 1955. Ken managed the Grant Auto Parks for 17 years and painted for 27 years, the last few at LDS Hospital. He is remembered as a very personable and likeable man that was always willing to help those in need. He loved playing tennis and his cello, sketching scenes of old peaceful places, maybe his heaven. He is preceded in death by his mother and father; and his dog, Fido.Survived by his wife and six children, Julie (Rusty) Diehl, Mark (Sylvia) Rimmasch, Alec (Teresa) Rimmasch, Andrew (Tammy) Rimmasch, Bonnie (Mike) Morgan, and Amie (Paul) Dalton; 15 grandchildren whom he loved dearly; a sister, Frederica Dunkley; and a brother, Phillip K. (Paige) Rimmasch.
Funeral services Wednesday, May 13th, 12 noon, at the Highland View Ward, 2980 South 2790 East. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple, Tuesday evening 6-8 p.m., and at the Ward on Wednesday, 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Interment, Elysian Burial Gardens.
T 5/10 N 5/10
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 25