Ken Rimmasch, beloved husband, father, grandfather and brother, was released from this earthly existence on May 8, 1998, with his loved ones gathered around.
He was born May 31, 1929 to Helmuth H. and Charlotte Kowalewski Rimmasch. Married Millicent Ivy Higgins on January 27, 1954. They were sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 14, 1955. Ken managed the Grant Auto Parks for 17 years and painted for 27 years, the last few at LDS Hospital. He is remembered as a very personable and likeable man that was always willing to help those in need. He loved playing tennis and his cello, sketching scenes of old peaceful places, maybe his heaven. He is preceded in death by his mother and father; and his dog, Fido.Survived by his wife and six children, Julie (Rusty) Diehl, Mark (Sylvia) Rimmasch, Alec (Teresa) Rimmasch, Andrew (Tammy) Rimmasch, Bonnie (Mike) Morgan, and Amie (Paul) Dalton; 15 grandchildren whom he loved dearly; a sister, Frederica Dunkley; and a brother, Phillip K. (Paige) Rimmasch.
Funeral services Wednesday, May 13th, 12 noon, at the Highland View Ward, 2980 South 2790 East. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple, Tuesday evening 6-8 p.m., and at the Ward on Wednesday, 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Interment, Elysian Burial Gardens.
T 5/10 N 5/10
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 24
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 17