Ken Rimmasch, beloved husband, father, grandfather and brother, was released from this earthly existence on May 8, 1998, with his loved ones gathered around.
He was born May 31, 1929 to Helmuth H. and Charlotte Kowalewski Rimmasch. Married Millicent Ivy Higgins on January 27, 1954. They were sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 14, 1955. Ken managed the Grant Auto Parks for 17 years and painted for 27 years, the last few at LDS Hospital. He is remembered as a very personable and likeable man that was always willing to help those in need. He loved playing tennis and his cello, sketching scenes of old peaceful places, maybe his heaven. He is preceded in death by his mother and father; and his dog, Fido.Survived by his wife and six children, Julie (Rusty) Diehl, Mark (Sylvia) Rimmasch, Alec (Teresa) Rimmasch, Andrew (Tammy) Rimmasch, Bonnie (Mike) Morgan, and Amie (Paul) Dalton; 15 grandchildren whom he loved dearly; a sister, Frederica Dunkley; and a brother, Phillip K. (Paige) Rimmasch.
Funeral services Wednesday, May 13th, 12 noon, at the Highland View Ward, 2980 South 2790 East. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple, Tuesday evening 6-8 p.m., and at the Ward on Wednesday, 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Interment, Elysian Burial Gardens.
T 5/10 N 5/10
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- West High basketball players work to debate...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 117
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12