Ken Rimmasch, beloved husband, father, grandfather and brother, was released from this earthly existence on May 8, 1998, with his loved ones gathered around.
He was born May 31, 1929 to Helmuth H. and Charlotte Kowalewski Rimmasch. Married Millicent Ivy Higgins on January 27, 1954. They were sealed in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 14, 1955. Ken managed the Grant Auto Parks for 17 years and painted for 27 years, the last few at LDS Hospital. He is remembered as a very personable and likeable man that was always willing to help those in need. He loved playing tennis and his cello, sketching scenes of old peaceful places, maybe his heaven. He is preceded in death by his mother and father; and his dog, Fido.Survived by his wife and six children, Julie (Rusty) Diehl, Mark (Sylvia) Rimmasch, Alec (Teresa) Rimmasch, Andrew (Tammy) Rimmasch, Bonnie (Mike) Morgan, and Amie (Paul) Dalton; 15 grandchildren whom he loved dearly; a sister, Frederica Dunkley; and a brother, Phillip K. (Paige) Rimmasch.
Funeral services Wednesday, May 13th, 12 noon, at the Highland View Ward, 2980 South 2790 East. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple, Tuesday evening 6-8 p.m., and at the Ward on Wednesday, 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. Interment, Elysian Burial Gardens.
T 5/10 N 5/10
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah officials find no pesticide violation...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 8