Knaack Manufacturing Co. has purchased the assets of Rohr Manufacturing Group Inc. and Ram Power Equipment Co., both of Rockford, Ill.
Knaack has manufacturing facilities here and in Crystal Lake, Ill., where the company makes job site and industrial storage equipment and pickup truck and van equipment. The purchase won't affect the Knaack operations in Payson or in Crystal Lake, said company president Robert Ripley.Rohr's name was changed to Capsa Corp. Inc. It makes industrial storage equipment, but Ripley said the customer base is different from its Knaack operation.
Ram makes a log-splitter, a stump grinder and chipper and a concrete hammer.
Knaack employs about 550 workers in its Crystal Lake plant and 50 in Payson, seen as geographically strategic to its marketing efforts.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Photos: Fun for all at the 10th annual Family...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13