Harold Thomas Frederickson, age 85, passed away February 20, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born March 1, 1912, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Thomas A. Frederickson and Amy Rozella Braithwaite. Married Laura Elaine Francom, June 30, 1941; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 15, 1944.He served in the Armed Forces during World War II. He was active in the LDS Church. He enjoyed photography, woodworking, gardening and model railroading. He was a talented artist and avid rockhound. He was a loving and caring
husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
Survived by three sons, two daughters, two
sisters, 18 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, February 25, 1998, 12 noon at the Imperial 2nd ward, 1560 East Atkin Ave. (2840 So.). Friends and family may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple and one hour prior to services at the ward. Interment:
Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
T 2/23 N 2/23
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- West Nile activity discovered in four Utah...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Ogden police shoot dog that was allegedly...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising concerns...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 21
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12