Harold Thomas Frederickson, age 85, passed away February 20, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born March 1, 1912, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Thomas A. Frederickson and Amy Rozella Braithwaite. Married Laura Elaine Francom, June 30, 1941; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 15, 1944.He served in the Armed Forces during World War II. He was active in the LDS Church. He enjoyed photography, woodworking, gardening and model railroading. He was a talented artist and avid rockhound. He was a loving and caring
husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
Survived by three sons, two daughters, two
sisters, 18 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, February 25, 1998, 12 noon at the Imperial 2nd ward, 1560 East Atkin Ave. (2840 So.). Friends and family may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple and one hour prior to services at the ward. Interment:
Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
T 2/23 N 2/23
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Christmas I Remember Best: From WWII to...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9