Harold Thomas Frederickson, age 85, passed away February 20, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born March 1, 1912, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Thomas A. Frederickson and Amy Rozella Braithwaite. Married Laura Elaine Francom, June 30, 1941; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 15, 1944.He served in the Armed Forces during World War II. He was active in the LDS Church. He enjoyed photography, woodworking, gardening and model railroading. He was a talented artist and avid rockhound. He was a loving and caring
husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
Survived by three sons, two daughters, two
sisters, 18 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, February 25, 1998, 12 noon at the Imperial 2nd ward, 1560 East Atkin Ave. (2840 So.). Friends and family may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple and one hour prior to services at the ward. Interment:
Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
T 2/23 N 2/23
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- Suspected DUI driver found in barn hours...
- Are you willing to pay more for your child's...
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative Republicans...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- How to keep a youthful appearance
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- BYU makes clear there are 3 exceptions... 63
- Romney says climate change presents a... 35
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 25
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 19
- Former SUU rugby player sentenced to... 18