Harold Thomas Frederickson, age 85, passed away February 20, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born March 1, 1912, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Thomas A. Frederickson and Amy Rozella Braithwaite. Married Laura Elaine Francom, June 30, 1941; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 15, 1944.He served in the Armed Forces during World War II. He was active in the LDS Church. He enjoyed photography, woodworking, gardening and model railroading. He was a talented artist and avid rockhound. He was a loving and caring
husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
Survived by three sons, two daughters, two
sisters, 18 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, February 25, 1998, 12 noon at the Imperial 2nd ward, 1560 East Atkin Ave. (2840 So.). Friends and family may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple and one hour prior to services at the ward. Interment:
Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
T 2/23 N 2/23
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8