Harold Thomas Frederickson, age 85, passed away February 20, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born March 1, 1912, in Salt Lake City, Utah to Thomas A. Frederickson and Amy Rozella Braithwaite. Married Laura Elaine Francom, June 30, 1941; later solemnized in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on February 15, 1944.He served in the Armed Forces during World War II. He was active in the LDS Church. He enjoyed photography, woodworking, gardening and model railroading. He was a talented artist and avid rockhound. He was a loving and caring
husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
Survived by three sons, two daughters, two
sisters, 18 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, February 25, 1998, 12 noon at the Imperial 2nd ward, 1560 East Atkin Ave. (2840 So.). Friends and family may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple and one hour prior to services at the ward. Interment:
Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
T 2/23 N 2/23
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Nurse threatened to kill patient after...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Skier rescued from Alta avalanche by...
- Charges: Naked man bites dog
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 123
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 29
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 17
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in... 15
- Do Utah high school students need four... 15
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists... 13
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive... 12