Our beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend, Robert T. Clayburn, age 50, passed away February 3, 1998 in Salt Lake City.
Robert was born October 14, 1947, in Heber City Utah, the son of John Thomas (Tom) and Norine Taylor Clayburn. He married JolynnUpwall on October 11, 1969 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Robert loved sports and the outdoors. He was involved with the Boy Scouts. Devoted to his family and worked closely with them in their business. Robert served his country during the Vietnam War. Robert was a kind and loving individual who was respected and admired by all who knew him. His passing saddens our hearts and leaves a great void in our lives.
Survivors include his wife, Jolynn Upwall Clayburn, Salt Lake City; one daughter and one son, Cheree Lynn Clayburn, Sandy City, Utah; Christopher (Denise J.) Clayburn, West Jordan, Utah; one grandson, Zachary Robert; parents, John Thomas (Tom) and Norine Taylor Clayburn; one sister and one brother, Connie Rae Blaylock, Pleasant Grove, Utah; Lynn D.(Sandy), Sandy City, Utah. Preceded in death by one brother, Thomas N.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, February 7, 1998 at 11 a.m. at the Holbrook Mortuary, 3251 South 2300 East, Salt Lake City, UT, where friends may call Friday evening from 6 to 8 p.m. and on Saturday for one hour prior to the services. Interment: Heber City Cemetery, 700 North 600 East. Funeral Directors: The Holbrook Mortuary.
T 2/5 N 2/5
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18