Our beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend, Robert T. Clayburn, age 50, passed away February 3, 1998 in Salt Lake City.
Robert was born October 14, 1947, in Heber City Utah, the son of John Thomas (Tom) and Norine Taylor Clayburn. He married JolynnUpwall on October 11, 1969 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Robert loved sports and the outdoors. He was involved with the Boy Scouts. Devoted to his family and worked closely with them in their business. Robert served his country during the Vietnam War. Robert was a kind and loving individual who was respected and admired by all who knew him. His passing saddens our hearts and leaves a great void in our lives.
Survivors include his wife, Jolynn Upwall Clayburn, Salt Lake City; one daughter and one son, Cheree Lynn Clayburn, Sandy City, Utah; Christopher (Denise J.) Clayburn, West Jordan, Utah; one grandson, Zachary Robert; parents, John Thomas (Tom) and Norine Taylor Clayburn; one sister and one brother, Connie Rae Blaylock, Pleasant Grove, Utah; Lynn D.(Sandy), Sandy City, Utah. Preceded in death by one brother, Thomas N.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, February 7, 1998 at 11 a.m. at the Holbrook Mortuary, 3251 South 2300 East, Salt Lake City, UT, where friends may call Friday evening from 6 to 8 p.m. and on Saturday for one hour prior to the services. Interment: Heber City Cemetery, 700 North 600 East. Funeral Directors: The Holbrook Mortuary.
T 2/5 N 2/5
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9