Harry B. Roby returned to his Heavenly Father February 1, 1998.
He was born in Salt Lake City, Utah on May 16, 1912, son of John Lacey and Matilda Staniforth Roby (later Mrs. Harvey H. Cluff). He married Romania Young on May 7, 1938 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He loved and was devoted to his God, family and country. He was a decorated Submarine Veteran of World War II, a member of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Assn., and Submarine Veterans of World War II Assn. He was a noted hospital administrator throughout Utah, California and Oregon.He is survived by his loving wife of 59 years and their three sons: Douglas Y. (Candyce Copper) Roby, Tualatin, Oregon; Carlos Y. (Jini Lyman) Roby, Orem; and Thomas Y. (Janice Anita Wade) Roby, Layton; and 10 grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 12 noon Wednesday, February 4, 1998 in the Valley View 9th Ward, 4101 S. 1925 E., Holladay, Utah. Friends may call from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday at Wasatch Lawn Mortuary, 3401 S. Highland Dr., and at the Church 10:45-11:45 a.m. Wednesday prior to services. Interment Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
T 2/3 N 2/3
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Kaysville to fete retiring city manager at...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 25