Hillary Hope Jacobsen, Our little sunshine, age 9, was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, May 12, 1988 and left us January 24, 1998, resulting from an equestrian accident.
Hillary resided in Gilbert, Arizona where she was a fourth grade student. She was enthusiastic, had a great zest and love for all of nature, for her family and her special friends. She loved horses, running, playing with her animals and friends, and singing. She recently ran her first 5k race and has won recognition in swim meets.Survivors include her parents, Darren and Junelle; brothers Benjamin and Peter; grandparents Philip and Roberta Hallstrom and G. Alan and Jacqueline Jacobsen.
Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, January 28, in Gilbert, Arizona. Graveside services will be held at the Salt Lake City Cemetery, 2 p.m., January 29, 1998.
T 1/27 T 1/29
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- Salt Lake man killed, 3 others injured in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 73
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17