Hillary Hope Jacobsen, Our little sunshine, age 9, was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, May 12, 1988 and left us January 24, 1998, resulting from an equestrian accident.
Hillary resided in Gilbert, Arizona where she was a fourth grade student. She was enthusiastic, had a great zest and love for all of nature, for her family and her special friends. She loved horses, running, playing with her animals and friends, and singing. She recently ran her first 5k race and has won recognition in swim meets.Survivors include her parents, Darren and Junelle; brothers Benjamin and Peter; grandparents Philip and Roberta Hallstrom and G. Alan and Jacqueline Jacobsen.
Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, January 28, in Gilbert, Arizona. Graveside services will be held at the Salt Lake City Cemetery, 2 p.m., January 29, 1998.
T 1/27 T 1/29
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Deputies fish out 4 cars from Pineview Reservoir
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia sufferers...
- 'They killed my son because he's black,'...
- 2 girls abducted in Bountiful escape in...
- Utah State Prison inmate dies following fight
- Friends, family, strangers gather at vigil...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 76
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Utah makes final plea for Supreme Court... 53
- Taylorsville teacher injured after her... 47
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 42
- Do guns belong in the hands of... 39
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for... 24
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16