Hillary Hope Jacobsen, Our little sunshine, age 9, was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, May 12, 1988 and left us January 24, 1998, resulting from an equestrian accident.
Hillary resided in Gilbert, Arizona where she was a fourth grade student. She was enthusiastic, had a great zest and love for all of nature, for her family and her special friends. She loved horses, running, playing with her animals and friends, and singing. She recently ran her first 5k race and has won recognition in swim meets.Survivors include her parents, Darren and Junelle; brothers Benjamin and Peter; grandparents Philip and Roberta Hallstrom and G. Alan and Jacqueline Jacobsen.
Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, January 28, in Gilbert, Arizona. Graveside services will be held at the Salt Lake City Cemetery, 2 p.m., January 29, 1998.
T 1/27 T 1/29
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9