Shane "D" Cornwall, 38, died in a helicopter accident on Wednesday, January 14, 1998, while on the job.
He was born on July 2, 1959 in Tremonton, Utah, to Stuart A. and Charlene Lamb Cornwall. He married Penny Barfuss Cornwall on August 18, 9178 in the Ogden L.D.S. Temple. They have four sons.He worked for 13 years for the Utah State Government, Department of Agriculture as a trapper. He also acted as a private hunting guide with his own Circle S Hunts. He was active in the Payson 18th Ward. He was active in the scouting program serving as Varsity Scout Leader the time of his death.
He is survived by his wife, and four sons, Jeff, Kelly, Shawn, and Clint of Payson; his parents of Tremonton, and two brothers: Dustin (Denise) Cornwall, Columbia, Tennessee; Travis (Susie) Cornwall, Kanab; and four sisters: Kalyn (Vern) Ryan, West Bountiful; Kim Romer, and Kisha (Ricky) Collom, Tremonton; Kerrie (Mark) Allen, Albuquerque, New Mexico. He also called his in-laws family, his parents-in-law, Keith and Cleo Barfuss, and brothers-in-law, Sheldon (Bonnie) Barfuss, Phil Barfuss, Chris (Jona) Barfuss, all of Tremonton, and Rick (Pat) Barfuss, Logan.
Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 19, 1998, at 11 a.m. in the Payson Stake Center, 650 West 800 South, in Payson. Family and friends may call at the Walker Mortuary, 587 South 100 West, Payson, on Sunday from 6-8 p.m. Or at the church Monday, 9-10:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Elwood, Utah Cemetery at 4 p.m.
T 1/17 N 1/17
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Couple charged with stealing Hondas from TRAX...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 65
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 40
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 36
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17