Shane "D" Cornwall, 38, died in a helicopter accident on Wednesday, January 14, 1998, while on the job.
He was born on July 2, 1959 in Tremonton, Utah, to Stuart A. and Charlene Lamb Cornwall. He married Penny Barfuss Cornwall on August 18, 9178 in the Ogden L.D.S. Temple. They have four sons.He worked for 13 years for the Utah State Government, Department of Agriculture as a trapper. He also acted as a private hunting guide with his own Circle S Hunts. He was active in the Payson 18th Ward. He was active in the scouting program serving as Varsity Scout Leader the time of his death.
He is survived by his wife, and four sons, Jeff, Kelly, Shawn, and Clint of Payson; his parents of Tremonton, and two brothers: Dustin (Denise) Cornwall, Columbia, Tennessee; Travis (Susie) Cornwall, Kanab; and four sisters: Kalyn (Vern) Ryan, West Bountiful; Kim Romer, and Kisha (Ricky) Collom, Tremonton; Kerrie (Mark) Allen, Albuquerque, New Mexico. He also called his in-laws family, his parents-in-law, Keith and Cleo Barfuss, and brothers-in-law, Sheldon (Bonnie) Barfuss, Phil Barfuss, Chris (Jona) Barfuss, all of Tremonton, and Rick (Pat) Barfuss, Logan.
Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 19, 1998, at 11 a.m. in the Payson Stake Center, 650 West 800 South, in Payson. Family and friends may call at the Walker Mortuary, 587 South 100 West, Payson, on Sunday from 6-8 p.m. Or at the church Monday, 9-10:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Elwood, Utah Cemetery at 4 p.m.
T 1/17 N 1/17
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 70
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16