Shane "D" Cornwall, 38, died in a helicopter accident on Wednesday, January 14, 1998, while on the job.
He was born on July 2, 1959 in Tremonton, Utah, to Stuart A. and Charlene Lamb Cornwall. He married Penny Barfuss Cornwall on August 18, 9178 in the Ogden L.D.S. Temple. They have four sons.He worked for 13 years for the Utah State Government, Department of Agriculture as a trapper. He also acted as a private hunting guide with his own Circle S Hunts. He was active in the Payson 18th Ward. He was active in the scouting program serving as Varsity Scout Leader the time of his death.
He is survived by his wife, and four sons, Jeff, Kelly, Shawn, and Clint of Payson; his parents of Tremonton, and two brothers: Dustin (Denise) Cornwall, Columbia, Tennessee; Travis (Susie) Cornwall, Kanab; and four sisters: Kalyn (Vern) Ryan, West Bountiful; Kim Romer, and Kisha (Ricky) Collom, Tremonton; Kerrie (Mark) Allen, Albuquerque, New Mexico. He also called his in-laws family, his parents-in-law, Keith and Cleo Barfuss, and brothers-in-law, Sheldon (Bonnie) Barfuss, Phil Barfuss, Chris (Jona) Barfuss, all of Tremonton, and Rick (Pat) Barfuss, Logan.
Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 19, 1998, at 11 a.m. in the Payson Stake Center, 650 West 800 South, in Payson. Family and friends may call at the Walker Mortuary, 587 South 100 West, Payson, on Sunday from 6-8 p.m. Or at the church Monday, 9-10:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Elwood, Utah Cemetery at 4 p.m.
T 1/17 N 1/17
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16