North Carolina-based American Tire Distributors Inc. said Monday it has acquired all of the stock of Wholesale Tire Distributors Inc. of Wyoming Inc. and Wholesale Tire Distributors of Idaho Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition expands American's service across Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, plus parts of Nevada and Colorado. Wholesale serves 2,700 customers in three distribution centers, including one in Salt Lake City.
The acquisition does not include the 10 retail locations operating under the banners of Discount Tire and Automotive in Utah and Plains Tire and Battery in Wyoming.
American operates 73 distribution centers serving 38 states.
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Financial interventions don't work
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Transportation and community planning...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1