North Carolina-based American Tire Distributors Inc. said Monday it has acquired all of the stock of Wholesale Tire Distributors Inc. of Wyoming Inc. and Wholesale Tire Distributors of Idaho Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition expands American's service across Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, plus parts of Nevada and Colorado. Wholesale serves 2,700 customers in three distribution centers, including one in Salt Lake City.
The acquisition does not include the 10 retail locations operating under the banners of Discount Tire and Automotive in Utah and Plains Tire and Battery in Wyoming.
American operates 73 distribution centers serving 38 states.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in the...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 11
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 11
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9