North Carolina-based American Tire Distributors Inc. said Monday it has acquired all of the stock of Wholesale Tire Distributors Inc. of Wyoming Inc. and Wholesale Tire Distributors of Idaho Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition expands American's service across Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, plus parts of Nevada and Colorado. Wholesale serves 2,700 customers in three distribution centers, including one in Salt Lake City.
The acquisition does not include the 10 retail locations operating under the banners of Discount Tire and Automotive in Utah and Plains Tire and Battery in Wyoming.
American operates 73 distribution centers serving 38 states.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000. Here...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Small business survey results indicate...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 3
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000.... 3
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 2