North Carolina-based American Tire Distributors Inc. said Monday it has acquired all of the stock of Wholesale Tire Distributors Inc. of Wyoming Inc. and Wholesale Tire Distributors of Idaho Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition expands American's service across Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, plus parts of Nevada and Colorado. Wholesale serves 2,700 customers in three distribution centers, including one in Salt Lake City.
The acquisition does not include the 10 retail locations operating under the banners of Discount Tire and Automotive in Utah and Plains Tire and Battery in Wyoming.
American operates 73 distribution centers serving 38 states.
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for time...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3