North Carolina-based American Tire Distributors Inc. said Monday it has acquired all of the stock of Wholesale Tire Distributors Inc. of Wyoming Inc. and Wholesale Tire Distributors of Idaho Inc.
Terms were not disclosed.
The acquisition expands American's service across Utah, Idaho and Wyoming, plus parts of Nevada and Colorado. Wholesale serves 2,700 customers in three distribution centers, including one in Salt Lake City.
The acquisition does not include the 10 retail locations operating under the banners of Discount Tire and Automotive in Utah and Plains Tire and Battery in Wyoming.
American operates 73 distribution centers serving 38 states.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 20
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 2