FRUIT HEIGHTS The Davis County Sheriff's Office would like the public's help with information about a shooting Saturday night in Fruit Heights.
A 22-year-old man, Braden Larkin, was shot in the neck while working on his car at 2 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Larkin was working on the car in his driveway when two men pulled up in a car and asked Larkin some questions. One of the men pulled out a shotgun, which Larkin saw and began to turn away, said sheriff's Lt. Brad Wilcox.
The buckshot passed through Larkin's neck, Wilcox said.
The men left in either a dark-colored Acura or a silver Dodge Neon and went west on Green Road.
Larkin remains in University Hospital, where he was flown in serious condition after the shooting, Wilcox said.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call the sheriff's office at 801-451-4100.
The two men were wearing dark bandanas that covered their faces, which leads investigators to believe the shooting was either drug- or gang-related, Wilcox said, but Larkin said he did not know the men.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt Lake...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26