FRUIT HEIGHTS The Davis County Sheriff's Office would like the public's help with information about a shooting Saturday night in Fruit Heights.
A 22-year-old man, Braden Larkin, was shot in the neck while working on his car at 2 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Larkin was working on the car in his driveway when two men pulled up in a car and asked Larkin some questions. One of the men pulled out a shotgun, which Larkin saw and began to turn away, said sheriff's Lt. Brad Wilcox.
The buckshot passed through Larkin's neck, Wilcox said.
The men left in either a dark-colored Acura or a silver Dodge Neon and went west on Green Road.
Larkin remains in University Hospital, where he was flown in serious condition after the shooting, Wilcox said.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call the sheriff's office at 801-451-4100.
The two men were wearing dark bandanas that covered their faces, which leads investigators to believe the shooting was either drug- or gang-related, Wilcox said, but Larkin said he did not know the men.
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 114
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 44
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 32
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS... 16