FRUIT HEIGHTS The Davis County Sheriff's Office would like the public's help with information about a shooting Saturday night in Fruit Heights.
A 22-year-old man, Braden Larkin, was shot in the neck while working on his car at 2 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Larkin was working on the car in his driveway when two men pulled up in a car and asked Larkin some questions. One of the men pulled out a shotgun, which Larkin saw and began to turn away, said sheriff's Lt. Brad Wilcox.
The buckshot passed through Larkin's neck, Wilcox said.
The men left in either a dark-colored Acura or a silver Dodge Neon and went west on Green Road.
Larkin remains in University Hospital, where he was flown in serious condition after the shooting, Wilcox said.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call the sheriff's office at 801-451-4100.
The two men were wearing dark bandanas that covered their faces, which leads investigators to believe the shooting was either drug- or gang-related, Wilcox said, but Larkin said he did not know the men.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- Friends, family remember sister missionary...
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 19
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 17
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 10