FRUIT HEIGHTS The Davis County Sheriff's Office would like the public's help with information about a shooting Saturday night in Fruit Heights.
A 22-year-old man, Braden Larkin, was shot in the neck while working on his car at 2 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Larkin was working on the car in his driveway when two men pulled up in a car and asked Larkin some questions. One of the men pulled out a shotgun, which Larkin saw and began to turn away, said sheriff's Lt. Brad Wilcox.
The buckshot passed through Larkin's neck, Wilcox said.
The men left in either a dark-colored Acura or a silver Dodge Neon and went west on Green Road.
Larkin remains in University Hospital, where he was flown in serious condition after the shooting, Wilcox said.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call the sheriff's office at 801-451-4100.
The two men were wearing dark bandanas that covered their faces, which leads investigators to believe the shooting was either drug- or gang-related, Wilcox said, but Larkin said he did not know the men.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- 'To this day, I don't believe I did it': War...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 58
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 44
- Police release names of officers... 30
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 27
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18