FRUIT HEIGHTS The Davis County Sheriff's Office would like the public's help with information about a shooting Saturday night in Fruit Heights.
A 22-year-old man, Braden Larkin, was shot in the neck while working on his car at 2 a.m., according to the sheriff's office.
Larkin was working on the car in his driveway when two men pulled up in a car and asked Larkin some questions. One of the men pulled out a shotgun, which Larkin saw and began to turn away, said sheriff's Lt. Brad Wilcox.
The buckshot passed through Larkin's neck, Wilcox said.
The men left in either a dark-colored Acura or a silver Dodge Neon and went west on Green Road.
Larkin remains in University Hospital, where he was flown in serious condition after the shooting, Wilcox said.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call the sheriff's office at 801-451-4100.
The two men were wearing dark bandanas that covered their faces, which leads investigators to believe the shooting was either drug- or gang-related, Wilcox said, but Larkin said he did not know the men.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11