IProvo is Provo's fiber-optic telecommunications network.
The ultrahigh-capacity network's bandwidth is leased to private firms, which in turn provides the services at a retail cost to homes and businesses in parts of the city. The system eventually will be offered to all city residents and business owners.
Subscribers are able to pay for enhanced voice, video and data services.
See www.iprovo.net for details.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 37
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 32
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8