IProvo is Provo's fiber-optic telecommunications network.
The ultrahigh-capacity network's bandwidth is leased to private firms, which in turn provides the services at a retail cost to homes and businesses in parts of the city. The system eventually will be offered to all city residents and business owners.
Subscribers are able to pay for enhanced voice, video and data services.
See www.iprovo.net for details.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 16
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11