IProvo is Provo's fiber-optic telecommunications network.
The ultrahigh-capacity network's bandwidth is leased to private firms, which in turn provides the services at a retail cost to homes and businesses in parts of the city. The system eventually will be offered to all city residents and business owners.
Subscribers are able to pay for enhanced voice, video and data services.
See www.iprovo.net for details.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 35
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 28
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 23