LINDON Avinti Inc. said Wednesday it has closed on its second round of financing.
In addition to investments already committed from Sequel Venture Partners, vSpring Capital, Wilson Sonsini Investments and Staley Capital Advisors, Avinti received a final investment from Symantec Corp., although it did not reveal the amount.
Avinti provides products protecting against e-mail viruses.
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to be...
- Homes sales down in Salt Lake County for...
- 4 reasons it pays to be thin and assertive,...
- Solar power skates online at Utah Olympic Oval
- New Utah winter tourism campaign unveiled
- Local economy predicted to grow in 2015
- How saving for retirement requires change in...
- Churches preach against payday loans, some...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to... 10
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Apple Pay a... 1
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1
- 1 proposal comes in for Salt Lake... 1