LINDON Avinti Inc. said Wednesday it has closed on its second round of financing.
In addition to investments already committed from Sequel Venture Partners, vSpring Capital, Wilson Sonsini Investments and Staley Capital Advisors, Avinti received a final investment from Symantec Corp., although it did not reveal the amount.
Avinti provides products protecting against e-mail viruses.
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing
- ESPN cutting workforce, 'smartly managing costs'
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 10
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6