LINDON Avinti Inc. said Wednesday it has closed on its second round of financing.
In addition to investments already committed from Sequel Venture Partners, vSpring Capital, Wilson Sonsini Investments and Staley Capital Advisors, Avinti received a final investment from Symantec Corp., although it did not reveal the amount.
Avinti provides products protecting against e-mail viruses.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4