LINDON Avinti Inc. said Wednesday it has closed on its second round of financing.
In addition to investments already committed from Sequel Venture Partners, vSpring Capital, Wilson Sonsini Investments and Staley Capital Advisors, Avinti received a final investment from Symantec Corp., although it did not reveal the amount.
Avinti provides products protecting against e-mail viruses.
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Financial interventions don't work
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Financial interventions don't work 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1