LINDON Avinti Inc. said Wednesday it has closed on its second round of financing.
In addition to investments already committed from Sequel Venture Partners, vSpring Capital, Wilson Sonsini Investments and Staley Capital Advisors, Avinti received a final investment from Symantec Corp., although it did not reveal the amount.
Avinti provides products protecting against e-mail viruses.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Is it possible to be both happy and sad at...
- Applications for US unemployment aid slip to...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 29
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3