The U.S. Postal Service's Salt Lake City Remote Encoding Center will move to a new location by late September.
The 74,000-square-foot facility at 1275 S. 4800 West compares with the current 28,000-square-foot facility at 254 N. 2200 West. The current staff of 710 will grow to 1,300 by year-end.
The Postal Service has received assistance on the project from the Economic Development Corp. of Utah on behalf of Salt Lake City and Salt Lake County.
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for hiring...
- How employers can improve the nation's health
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 3
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Prosecutor: Plant owner OK'd tainted... 1
- 4 Reasons shoppers will shrug off Home... 1
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1