The U.S. Postal Service's Salt Lake City Remote Encoding Center will move to a new location by late September.
The 74,000-square-foot facility at 1275 S. 4800 West compares with the current 28,000-square-foot facility at 254 N. 2200 West. The current staff of 710 will grow to 1,300 by year-end.
The Postal Service has received assistance on the project from the Economic Development Corp. of Utah on behalf of Salt Lake City and Salt Lake County.
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for time...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3