AGE: 39 (Feb. 21, 1966)
FAMILY: Wife, Holly; three sons, Cutter (5), Breaker (3), Raeder (18 months)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: He spends two hours a day reading. "I like a lot of motivational-type books by authors like Dr. Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra; religious books (he recently read "Infinite Atonement"); and organizational design books ("Built to Last" and "Seeing Is Believing.") He also enjoys working with horses, participating in triathlons and surfing. "I like to go anywhere there's beach and waves. Hawaii would probably be my favorite. I'm not any good at surfing, but I love the experience of doing it."
FAVORITE MUSIC: Reggae, particularly Bob Marley, Steel Pulse and Israel Vibration. "It takes me to a different place. When it comes to exercise, it's to create a mental peace that period after you work out. A lot of the motivation is not the physical part but the mental part. Music is very similar. That seems to be a solace and puts me in a different place mentally. I like the alternative stuff as well."
FAVORITE MOVIES: "I like the epic-type movies like 'Last of the Mohicans,' 'Braveheart,' 'Dances with Wolves,' those types of larger-than-life stories and triumphs. I like being uplifted and motivated. Going to the movies, I like to fill my head with positive things."
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22