The Utah State University Garden mini expo is Saturday and April 16 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Thanksgiving Point. Select up to five one-hour workshops from the 20 offered at each expo. Cost is $5 per class. To register, call 801-768-7443 or go online at www.thanksgivingpoint.com.
Larry Sagers will teach fruit-pruning classes in Tooele County on March 23 and 25. Call 435-843-2350 for more information.
- Motherhood Matters: Unrushed moments
- Erin Stewart: The bittersweet of back to school
- Parents who have no problem getting pregnant...
- The most popular pregnancy apps and what they do
- Teens are shopping more like their...
- How to keep your child from becoming a bully
- Why reading to young children matters
- Review: 'Blissful and Domestic' blogger who...