The Utah State University Garden mini expo is Saturday and April 16 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Thanksgiving Point. Select up to five one-hour workshops from the 20 offered at each expo. Cost is $5 per class. To register, call 801-768-7443 or go online at www.thanksgivingpoint.com.
Larry Sagers will teach fruit-pruning classes in Tooele County on March 23 and 25. Call 435-843-2350 for more information.
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- Linda & Richard Eyre: When kids get in the...
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too dangerous...
- 'Age of Adaline': 3 points for parents
- 'Little Boy': 3 points for parents
- Five for Families: 'Monkey Kingdom' teaches...
- How pets take care of children
- Motherhood Matters: My kids' other parents