Central Telcom Services, based in Fairview, Sanpete County, announced Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Precis Communications, a Delaware limited liability company, to buy a cable television system located in Sanpete and Sevier counties.
The acquisition is expected to occur in early 2005 and is subject to regulatory and other approvals. About 2,500 cable subscribers likely will now be served by Central Telcom.
Central Telcom Services and its affiliates, including Central Utah Telephone Company, offer Internet and telephone services. The company is a subsidiary of New York-based Lynch Interactive Corp.
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- Family fun with the top down at unique RV resort
- How to be a billionaire
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3