Coyote population in Utah and the West will be the topic of The Wasatch Front Forum meeting Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. The forum will be at the First Unitarian Church meeting hall, 569 S. 1300 East.
Mike Bodenchuk, director of USDA Wildlife Services, and Lorin Moench, vice president of the American Sheep Industry Association will present and discuss the need for control and management of coyote populations.Fred Montague, University of Utah teacher of ecology, and High Uintas Preservation Council board member Margaret Pettis will also debate the methods and reasoning in lethal coyote management. The public is invited to participate in what should be a lively debate.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18