Spouse: Charlotte Miller
Children: Nic, 20; Annie, 16; and Bina, 14.
Education: Cottonwood High School, University of Utah with bachelor's in metallurgical engineering and law degree.
Professional experience: Private practice, defense attorney; chief deputy attorney Salt Lake County.
Political experience: none
Quote: "Many people thought I'd run for D.A. But you can do more as the attorney general. You can do more in civil law, in the policy of law enforcement. The attorney general has to do a lot more in that."
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 22