Spouse: Charlotte Miller
Children: Nic, 20; Annie, 16; and Bina, 14.
Education: Cottonwood High School, University of Utah with bachelor's in metallurgical engineering and law degree.
Professional experience: Private practice, defense attorney; chief deputy attorney Salt Lake County.
Political experience: none
Quote: "Many people thought I'd run for D.A. But you can do more as the attorney general. You can do more in civil law, in the policy of law enforcement. The attorney general has to do a lot more in that."
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15