Spouse: Charlotte Miller
Children: Nic, 20; Annie, 16; and Bina, 14.
Education: Cottonwood High School, University of Utah with bachelor's in metallurgical engineering and law degree.
Professional experience: Private practice, defense attorney; chief deputy attorney Salt Lake County.
Political experience: none
Quote: "Many people thought I'd run for D.A. But you can do more as the attorney general. You can do more in civil law, in the policy of law enforcement. The attorney general has to do a lot more in that."
- Women innovators leading by example
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10