Spouse: Charlotte Miller
Children: Nic, 20; Annie, 16; and Bina, 14.
Education: Cottonwood High School, University of Utah with bachelor's in metallurgical engineering and law degree.
Professional experience: Private practice, defense attorney; chief deputy attorney Salt Lake County.
Political experience: none
Quote: "Many people thought I'd run for D.A. But you can do more as the attorney general. You can do more in civil law, in the policy of law enforcement. The attorney general has to do a lot more in that."
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Affirming same-sex marriage would be...
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Body found near Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 72
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 35
- British judge hears arguments in case... 33
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28