Spouse: Charlotte Miller
Children: Nic, 20; Annie, 16; and Bina, 14.
Education: Cottonwood High School, University of Utah with bachelor's in metallurgical engineering and law degree.
Professional experience: Private practice, defense attorney; chief deputy attorney Salt Lake County.
Political experience: none
Quote: "Many people thought I'd run for D.A. But you can do more as the attorney general. You can do more in civil law, in the policy of law enforcement. The attorney general has to do a lot more in that."
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Herriman woman wants murder charge in death...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 13