I have one simple and sincere question for Ron and Norma Molen ("Let schools be gun-free"): Do you honestly believe a "gun-free school" law and sign in the parking lot or at the front door of Columbine High School stating "This is a gun-free school" would have stopped Eric Harris and Darren Klebold on April 20, 1999?
What You May Have Missed
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Letter: Political police work
- My view: Common Core tests erode parental rights
- Letter: Same stale air
- Letter: The people’s voice
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 94
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 41
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28
- George F. Will: IRS continues to act in... 26