I have one simple and sincere question for Ron and Norma Molen ("Let schools be gun-free"): Do you honestly believe a "gun-free school" law and sign in the parking lot or at the front door of Columbine High School stating "This is a gun-free school" would have stopped Eric Harris and Darren Klebold on April 20, 1999?
What You May Have Missed
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The reality...
- Gov. Herbert: Executing fundamentals for a...
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of bullying
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Jay Evensen: Infatuated with his good looks,...
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- Brad Stine: Words created everything, so we...
- George F. Will: Understanding our divisions:...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 40
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 39
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26