I have one simple and sincere question for Ron and Norma Molen ("Let schools be gun-free"): Do you honestly believe a "gun-free school" law and sign in the parking lot or at the front door of Columbine High School stating "This is a gun-free school" would have stopped Eric Harris and Darren Klebold on April 20, 1999?
What You May Have Missed
- 10 children's movies with rumored political...
- Obama shows his funny side while promoting...
- My view: SB54 will politically and culturally...
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration...
- It doesn't have to be hard for liberalism to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 59
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 44
- Letter: End daylight saving time 41
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 38
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 35
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 32
- Letter: A 'dying' document 28