I have one simple and sincere question for Ron and Norma Molen ("Let schools be gun-free"): Do you honestly believe a "gun-free school" law and sign in the parking lot or at the front door of Columbine High School stating "This is a gun-free school" would have stopped Eric Harris and Darren Klebold on April 20, 1999?
What You May Have Missed
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- In our opinion: Revisiting the Holocaust as...
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating merits of...
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a nation but...
- Letter: No cash deposits
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief, reforms...
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in...
- Doug Robinson: Midvale Mayor JoAnn Seghini...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 63
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 47
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 32
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 31
- Letter: Overturned cases 30
- Letter: No humane way to kill 28
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 26
- Dan Liljenquist: No vetting, no... 20