I have one simple and sincere question for Ron and Norma Molen ("Let schools be gun-free"): Do you honestly believe a "gun-free school" law and sign in the parking lot or at the front door of Columbine High School stating "This is a gun-free school" would have stopped Eric Harris and Darren Klebold on April 20, 1999?
What You May Have Missed
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Letter: Degrading literature
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 62
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 51
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- The complicated political views of... 33