We deeply regret the passing of our beloved friend and associate, Elder David Bruce Haight. His service has been long and dedicated. He has stirred the hearts of people across the earth with his declaration of faith and his testimony of the living reality of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He has borne that witness on many continents and has been influential in the church he loved.
While at his age his passing was not unexpected, it is nevertheless a cause for mourning. At his departure, our hearts reach out to his beloved companion, Ruby, and their children.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23